Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any old Roshe heads know what length laces ppl bought from Rope Lace Supply? Need to replace some cuz my dog chewed them up :nerd: I wear a size 11 if that matters

Any old Roshe heads know what length laces ppl bought from Rope Lace Supply? Need to replace some cuz my dog chewed them up :nerd: I wear a size 11 if that matters
https://www.lacelab.com/collections/thin-rope-laces/products/black-roshe-style-laces these guys offer replacements for Roshes so i think you can use them as a reference point for length for Rope Lace Supply. I got a 36" and they fit for my 9.5 so you might want to size up to be safe pending how you rock your roshes

I picked up the DeRozan PEs from HoH Yonge St this morning.
20180207_103824.jpg

Last edited:
Did you guys watch the Raptors vs. Celtics game last night? I know there's still a lot of basketball to be played this season but I can't help but rant like we always do as Raptors fans when we are just totally discredited every time by the U.S analysts and pundits on shows like NBA on TNT and First Take with Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman, along with mostly all of the other NBA coverage shows. This season, I've seen a whole bunch of them actually admit that the Raptors get zero coverage down there. I remember hearing Chauncy Billups saying, "Oh that Toronto team has been playing very well but we don't see them at all down here" while the co host girl teased him saying, "They do have NBA League Pass you know".

That's just the reality we live with. I understand that until we get out of the East, we'll never be given respect or be acknowledged for our improvements as seasons have gone by. That's probably my biggest piss off though is that they seem like parrots and literally their ONLY points of criticism are the exact same over and over again.

1) Raptors choke in Playoffs
2) Kyle and Demar struggle and choke in Playoffs

The thing is they acknowledge Boston for improving and adding pieces, but that's almost like a non existent argument in the case of the Raptors. They just batter us with the same weak arguments when this clearly isn't the same team or playing style whatsoever. Oh well. We all know what goes on but it isn't going to change until we win the East. We laid the smack down on Boston last night and yet the storyline was, "Cleveland is so pathetically bad right now" and these idiots like Stephen A Smith actually came with the argument that the Cavs would rather purposefully tank to fall in the standings to face the Raptors instead of the Celtics. What exactly have the Celtics done to deserve this level of respect when the Raptors have beat them 6 out of the last 9 games and 11/13 of the last home games...

Did you guys watch the Raptors vs. Celtics game last night? I know there's still a lot of basketball to be played this season but I can't help but rant like we always do as Raptors fans when we are just totally discredited every time by the U.S analysts and pundits on shows like NBA on TNT and First Take with Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman, along with mostly all of the other NBA coverage shows. This season, I've seen a whole bunch of them actually admit that the Raptors get zero coverage down there. I remember hearing Chauncy Billups saying, "Oh that Toronto team has been playing very well but we don't see them at all down here" while the co host girl teased him saying, "They do have NBA League Pass you know".

That's just the reality we live with. I understand that until we get out of the East, we'll never be given respect or be acknowledged for our improvements as seasons have gone by. That's probably my biggest piss off though is that they seem like parrots and literally their ONLY points of criticism are the exact same over and over again.

1) Raptors choke in Playoffs
2) Kyle and Demar struggle and choke in Playoffs

The thing is they acknowledge Boston for improving and adding pieces, but that's almost like a non existent argument in the case of the Raptors. They just batter us with the same weak arguments when this clearly isn't the same team or playing style whatsoever. Oh well. We all know what goes on but it isn't going to change until we win the East. We laid the smack down on Boston last night and yet the storyline was, "Cleveland is so pathetically bad right now" and these idiots like Stephen A Smith actually came with the argument that the Cavs would rather purposefully tank to fall in the standings to face the Raptors instead of the Celtics. What exactly have the Celtics done to deserve this level of respect when the Raptors have beat them 6 out of the last 9 games and 11/13 of the last home games...

As a raptors fan, I’ve disregarded US media perception and bias against the Raptors since time, it’s never going to change for the simple fact that we are north of the border. It’s true their only talking points are raptors/Kyle/Demar choking in the playoffs because that’s the only national tv coverage we get so they just base it on that.

The game last night was great we always play or down to the competition tho, for every Boston or Cleveland win we got we also lost to the Mavs and NYK

They just gotta show up in the playoffs, stay the underdog and prove everyone wrong.

As for Cleveland I don’t trust this drama til I actually see them struggling in the playoffs. Lebron god mode in the playoffs is still a very real thing and they have the raptors mentally beat in the playoffs. Hope this year if they meet, it is a different story.

The raps play so bad in the playoffs... I can't even make any type of prediction right now that they're playing REALLY well.
I just hope we can kick everyone's asses.

anybody got info if were getting the gold toes this weekend?
To my understanding we are getting them on Sat.

Livestock is dropping on the 10th - but their IG post said tbd on launch details.

Also I believe nike.ca is releasing them the usual 3am.

The raps play so bad in the playoffs... I can't even make any type of prediction right now that they're playing REALLY well.
I just hope we can kick everyone's asses.

I hope so too because I agree that Cleveland has had us mentally beat before we even played a game. It was like them trying to slay Goliath but get stomped on every time. This Cleveland team cannot be spoken about the same way as even last years though. IT isn’t healthy but he also is a liability defensively and that’s where Cleveland looks the most vulnerable right now is that they play zero defence. That leads me right to the point I was making because I find it hilarious how they can acknowledge that Boston is an improved team (not the same as last year) and that Cleveland is a worse team than last year, but my goodness, will they never let the “Raptors suck in the Playoffs” storyline end. We as Raptors fans were the most frustrated when there’s straight iso ball and Lowry/Derozan for like 4/30 from the field, but frig, acknowledge that this isn’t that team. All of their arguments are so tired and just repetitive. Mainly from guys like Shaq and Stephen A who have always had an agenda against the Raptors. It’s like when they even bring them up, it’s as if they were forced to.

Did you guys watch the Raptors vs. Celtics game last night? I know there's still a lot of basketball to be played this season but I can't help but rant like we always do as Raptors fans when we are just totally discredited every time by the U.S analysts and pundits on shows like NBA on TNT and First Take with Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman, along with mostly all of the other NBA coverage shows. This season, I've seen a whole bunch of them actually admit that the Raptors get zero coverage down there. I remember hearing ....

yeah my sister lives in the US right now and says raps get zero coverage.

For the record, in the post interview a report asked Brad Stevens if last night's game was just an off day for them. Stevens said Boston got their butts kicked by a really good team and he didn't want to say it was an off day cause it was disrespectful. Better than the celtics playing it off and making excuses I guess.

also for what its worth, a friend went on vacation in Hawaii recently and was asked where he was from. He said "Toronto" and the workers at the luau all yelled, "eyyyyy Raptors!" lol

Back
Top Bottom