Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I hope so too because I agree that Cleveland has had us mentally beat before we even played a game. It was like them trying to slay Goliath but get stomped on every time. This Cleveland team cannot be spoken about the same way as even last years though. IT isn’t healthy but he also is a liability defensively and that’s where Cleveland looks the most vulnerable right now is that they play zero defence. That leads me right to the point I was making because I find it hilarious how they can acknowledge that Boston is an improved team (not the same as last year) and that Cleveland is a worse team than last year, but my goodness, will they never let the “Raptors suck in the Playoffs” storyline end. We as Raptors fans were the most frustrated when there’s straight iso ball and Lowry/Derozan for like 4/30 from the field, but frig, acknowledge that this isn’t that team. All of their arguments are so tired and just repetitive. Mainly from guys like Shaq and Stephen A who have always had an agenda against the Raptors. It’s like when they even bring them up, it’s as if they were forced to.

Kevin Harlan did an interview (iirc with TSN) when TNT was last here and was asked straight up why they don't come up more often, and the answer was simply money. Costs go up when travelling to another country, and I can only imagine what a PITA it is going thru customs.

Personally, as bad of a dumpster fire the Cavs are I'll also reserve judgement til they get bounced (or Toronto can beat them straight up) in a 7 game playoff series. The whole "ISO-ball is the Raps Achilles heel" thing can rear it's ugly head from time to time, kinda like the Jay's w/ RISP or Leafs back in the day with their powerplay. Raps just need to prove themselves when the times comes and that'll shut up all doubters.

Hot damn. Early galaxy courtesy of FLCA’s accidental early drop.

8DC3F9FD-3CC9-444E-A361-182199924905.jpeg

Last edited:
Kevin Harlan did an interview (iirc with TSN) when TNT was last here and was asked straight up why they don't come up more often, and the answer was simply money. Costs go up when travelling to another country, and I can only imagine what a PITA it is going thru customs.

Personally, as bad of a dumpster fire the Cavs are I'll also reserve judgement til they get bounced (or Toronto can beat them straight up) in a 7 game playoff series. The whole "ISO-ball is the Raps Achilles heel" thing can rear it's ugly head from time to time, kinda like the Jay's w/ RISP or Leafs back in the day with their powerplay. Raps just need to prove themselves when the times comes and that'll shut up all doubters.

That's an entirely true point that I also have and agree with fully. Like someone else mentioned before, the Raptors ALWAYS play down to their competition. They'll blow out the Rockets, Cavs and Celtics, but then go and lose to the Mavericks and Knicks. Consistency has always been a problem with this team's core but it's true that they keep using words like "this is a process" and they aren't just going to stop playing iso ball totally overnight. We still see it rear it's ugly head in games where we'll go on like a 6-10 minute streak of not scoring if our lives depended on it. We still aren't particularly "strong" in our 3 point shooting either although we take a whole bunch more volume wise. I also agree that even though Cleveland is struggling right now, I wouldn't step into a series being ignorant and thinking we'd win without a lot of adversity and struggle. They have the best player in the world, along with a lot of other great individual players, and the main thing about the Playoffs is that, that's where individual brilliance can truly shine and a lot of times, players can win games single handed.

For anyone that placed an order on Galaxy's yesterday, keep your eyes peeled.
Apparently some people are getting their pair delivered without any notice from FL or UPS on shipping notifcation

“Feels” “fam” ..stop listening to drake and take some ESL
And your real name is “bong”?

hmmm... i mean Troy has his IG link right there with his full name. And why does it matter to you if someone is selling a pair of sneakers that they luck out on? You luck out on a lot of Nike outlets steals and etc, no one is hating on you for it. Just relax dude, I saw that fb post as well online but I am sure Troy =/= Eric. And what does ESL or Drake has to do with sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom