Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

FYI I went around 730am to FA EC, FTL EC and HOH Yonge.....they handed out all the tix already by that time as per staff.

JB store has like around 200 ppl according to security with wristbands.

Dufferin Mall Gold Jordan 1 update:
Champs had 15 pears - grabbed sz 11
Footlocker looked much more busy (staff there previously said they would be getting around 2 full size runs)

am i the only one that thinks the gold toes are ugly and not worth the hard earned money...i dont understand why mans are hyped over this colorway tbh.
In today's day and age, the colourway is almost secondary. People get hyped because of hype.

gold toes are definitely generic but what isn't these days. they're not for me
but they're not ugly either. plenty of things dropping this weekend to worry
about that. if you like em, you like em.
:pimp:

Somehow just carted the Gold Toes on footlocker.ca lol. IDK how I beat the bots.
Anyways, I'm throwing these up on the trading blocks if I don't secure a black cement 3. Holla at yo boy if you got a pair of BC3s in a size 8!

is it possible to go to STC FL in the morning to cop the Kobe Protro's? or resellers lining up overnight lmao...
not sure if I want to risk cancellation on FLCA

Anyone still waiting on the 8s to ship?
Yep still waiting. Got a tracking number but that's it. Nothing has been given to UPS yet.
Speaking of which, I don't get why OVO did a raffle if they were planning on doing FCFS online anyways? Seems kinda redundant if you ask me....unless this is a FCFS for all the unclaimed pairs in which that case I understand.

Back
Top Bottom