Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think the last shoes I preordered were True Blue 3s. I could be remembering wrong tho.

I signed up at Yorkdale, bramlea, stc, and square one for the bc 3 (ftl and champs where applicable, as well as exclucity), and add Sherway to those mentioned for the goldbtoes, and received no calls
N8WI074.jpg

Really thought id get a call for bc3s, gonna try for ndc then if it fails I guess I'll be lining up ha

Crazy how I hit on OVOs and not BC3s at my raffle spots...online or bust for me for BC3s cause I got work tomorrow sigh. Guess OVOs came out in bigger quantities than expected although Im not complaining

Don’t forget at eaze. Picked up my gold toes from them and my bc3 will be from them

What size were you for the Gold Toe? I signed up there Monday before closing for sz 11 and was told I was the 1st one for that size yet didn't win. Thought to myself how many could possibly sign up between 10-2 the next day when nobody did the first day. Found it odd.

What size were you for the Gold Toe? I signed up there Monday before closing for sz 11 and was told I was the 1st one for that size yet didn't win. Thought to myself how many could possibly sign up between 10-2 the next day when nobody did the first day. Found it odd.

I find that I never win a raffle when I'm first or second on the list, unless it's a massive GR where everyone on the list gets called. I know it's a stupid statement since the middle will have a lot more entries.

Back
Top Bottom