Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

StreetGame is a good spot to hit up if you're in Buffalo, they always seem to have stuff sitting on their shelves that are otherwise sold out. They had both AM97 Tokyo and the other blue cw sitting on their shelves for months not to mention they sometimes have sales.
Grabbed the flint 13s and laker 6s back in 2010 or 2011 during a bogo 50% off event at the store. Best steal I've ever experienced around Jordans hands down

Not sure if anybody watch Unbreakable Kicks on YouTube - but his latest video the Chicago outlets had the Suede 5s, Bred 13s, Premium 5s for steals like 50-60% off after the F&F.....that is crazy.....

Wondering if this is the last batch of Js that would see this kind of discounts now that they want to scale back.

FYI - OVO store on Dundas still has the 8s if anybody is interested........

as per the employee they are sending pairs over to the yorkdale location - he said YD still has pairs as of now.

Edit: No size 9 or 9.5 at the dundas location ....... but he said YD should still have full size run.....this was at around noon as per OVO employee at the dundas location.

Ah hoping they’ll still have pairs after work

Anyways, got my pair of BC3s from UPS. As expected, got a somewhat banged up box and a few glue stains on my pair. That being said, GR or not, these things are fireee. Glad to have these back in the collection :D
IMG_7202.JPG IMG_3923.JPG IMG_5454.JPG IMG_9008.JPG

Same thing happened to me when my 2nd pair came yesterday. They didn't double box it, they just send it in that large white envelope that Supreme orders usually come in SMH. Right when I picked it up I felt so many banged up areas on the box. Shipping the GS shoes in that type of packaging is fine, but Mens?!

Vm is a waste of time as of right now. They didn't let me use the discount on nba gear either

Just grabbed a pair of white OVO 8s in size 10 at the Dundas flagship. I can confirm that they had both colors in at least a size 10, you just have to ask

Ok, I was on nike.ca waiting for the triple white to release, nothing. You mean to tell me they realeased at 3 am and now all gone?. smh. Can someone tell me the proper procedure to get a launch product in a cart and check out successful.

Did you check the toddler/kids section? hah
Going there tonight, need to do stuff in that area anyways (ikea, etc).
was there earlier looking for stuff for my boys..they had Royaly 4s all size 1Y for $59.99-30%-30%-$10 survey coupon=$19
also a bunch of jordan 11 lows in a aqua blue CW, don't know exactly the name for them, i believe $39.99-30%-30%, didn't look to nice,
some BF jordan 3s, jordan 6's (black perforated ones), some black and pink girls 14's.
they also had other retros that were not additional 30% like motorsport 4's, 6s, 13s, some pg1 and kyries
thats about it. hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom