Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Line up at markville is like 30-40 deep rn. Don't bother lining up here since foot locker’s only getting about 20 pairs tops. Still no stock yet btw

Anyone interested in OVO 8s, check the Yorkdale and Dundas West store locations. Apparently, a bunch of raffle winners never bothered to purchase their pairs. I bought a black pair in my size an hour ago. They have both shoes on display in the middle of the Yorkdale store.

With these foot sites getting late shipments and "limited stock", is it a delayed issue or is this confirmed a limited GR?

Anyone interested in OVO 8s, check the Yorkdale and Dundas West store locations. Apparently, a bunch of raffle winners never bothered to purchase their pairs. I bought a black pair in my size an hour ago. They have both shoes on display in the middle of the Yorkdale store.

What size did you get?

Yah - I think a lot of ppl bought to resell.......but prices just tanked.

Got several lines in Eaton Centre right now for FTL Champs and FA. Weird though because some guys in line already have FA and FL bags with the kicks in them.

Yeah if anyone in these lines have been lined up since last night and are still just buying to resell they’re basically making a day of minimum wage lmao

Shoppers world had people lining up this morning. They took names on a list and told people they'd call them. The list is like 50 people deep, so there's no point in trying there.

Jordan store line a few mins ago

Attachments

• D72DD3A4-3DAD-488A-847D-4A14B5B88841.jpeg
    D72DD3A4-3DAD-488A-847D-4A14B5B88841.jpeg
    346.8 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom