Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

NOgqyI0.png

:wow::wow: my first pair of aj1 high
took an L on bred and royals

Not sure ovo store allows u to exchange. At least that is what they said to me.
Typically they don’t but I contacted online support and they emailed me back saying that I could within 7 days of receiving the shoe. That’s why I think the employees were hesistant because maybe they didn’t know how to process it

Update on bred toes: Markville still doesn’t have stock and the list is around 80 deep. They’re expecting about 15-20 pairs for the public. If stock doesn’t arrive tonight, Foot Locker’s taking the list and selling according to the list.

This bred toe drop is a big joke lol

Update on bred toes: Markville still doesn’t have stock and the list is around 80 deep. They’re expecting about 15-20 pairs for the public. If stock doesn’t arrive tonight, Foot Locker’s taking the list and selling according to the list.

This bred toe drop is a big joke lol

FTL should be ashamed of themselves.

IMG_1835.JPG
Not sure ovo store allows u to exchange. At least that is what they said to me.

You could exchange but I guess it varies since it's a collaborative item technically. I picked up the white OVO 8's in a size 10 last night at YD just before closing thanks to this thread. They told me I could exchange but not return of course.

IMG_1835.JPG

You could exchange but I guess it varies since it's a collaborative item technically. I picked up the white OVO 8's in a size 10 last night at YD just before closing thanks to this thread. They told me I could exchange but not return of course.

The name, avi, and content in this post are all very related :lol:

Square one FL is making their calls, just won an 8.5

Congrats. Signed up there and Bramalea as well for a 10, so heres hoping I get a call as well.

Im guessing they're giving people who get called until closing to pick them up?

I heard rumors that STC FTL and FA called winners. Can anyone confirm?

Not sure about FA but ftl didnt get there shipment in yet and they've been telling people all day that theirs no point in lining up since its raffle. Calls should be going out tomorrow since fairview and yorkdale got there shipment

TEC got theirs in. People lined up are being handed out cards and size breakdowns are being given. Apparently some mans tried to rush the front of the line. :lol:

Been hearing about the F&F 30%off at Nike stores ... is this an in store promo or you need a promo/card???

Back
Top Bottom