Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This might be a long shot but anyone wanna trade a sz. 10 bred toes for a sz. 9.5

This release/wait for unknown shipment to arrive was the worst experience ever. It was your typical line up employees don’t care as long as they have their PEARS, they even let those Asian hype-beast/resellers cut in with friend as long as they don’t do it again (TF) and after waiting for over 9hrs for the mystery shipment to get to the store, 2hrs to be processed and an hour for the employees to secure their PEARS, people finally got shoes.

I know it was my decision to line up but after the first 4-5hrs, I decided I’m not going home empty handed though the employees could’ve made it a bit better by taking names of the people that was there in the beginning (footaction btw) but meh. On the good note I got to know a few old heads and new collectors that made that wait bearable. Just want to share this experience/rant... hope you guys don’t mind...

And guys... that's a great example of backdooring

That's not backdooring. Stop. :lol:

Ive heard of people receiving packages on the weekend but it has never happened for me. Getting mine tmrw

Happened to me once years ago, on a Saturday. But that was it. My friend who lives in the High Park area says his neighbourhood gets regular weekend deliveries from Canada Post. Today he got 2 shipments, including his NDC BC3s.

Its funny too because after I saw the posts here about getting deliveries today I checked outside and saw a CP truck doing deliveries today. I haven't seen that in YEARS.

And guys... that's a great example of backdooring
Bruh holding down one or two pears for a friend is normal lol. I used to do that for a couple of my buddies wanted em to wear. Unless you see a guy walking out with 15-20 bags out the store, there’s no backdooring happening lol

Bruh holding down one or two pears for a friend is normal lol. I used to do that for a couple of my buddies wanted em to wear. Unless you see a guy walking out with 15-20 bags out the store, there’s no backdooring happening lol
you had me at “Holding”

you had me at “Holding”
My old manager was chill back then if it was for like one or two pears. So long as they got picked up by a certain time it was cool. Also it wasn’t like I was selling multiples to the same guy. I only sold one per person and can guarantee you they never hit the resell market.

My old manager was chill back then if it was for like one or two pears. So long as they got picked up by a certain time it was cool. Also it wasn’t like I was selling multiples to the same guy. I only sold one per person and can guarantee you they never hit the resell market.

I never understood people getting mad at employees that hold down friends and family. If the people that regularly complain here about it were reaping that benefit you wouldn't hear a peep. My only issue when it comes to that is the sloppy ness. Be organized, and communicate with your fellow employees so customers aren't given the run around/wrong information. Also have a limit.

was catching up on the thread and Canada Post just knocked my door. shoutout them for a sunday delivery

is there a reason for weekend deliveries?

This might be a long shot but anyone wanna trade a sz. 10 bred toes for a sz. 9.5

This release/wait for unknown shipment to arrive was the worst experience ever. It was your typical line up employees don’t care as long as they have their PEARS, they even let those Asian hype-beast/resellers cut in with friend as long as they don’t do it again (TF) and after waiting for over 9hrs for the mystery shipment to get to the store, 2hrs to be processed and an hour for the employees to secure their PEARS, people finally got shoes.

I know it was my decision to line up but after the first 4-5hrs, I decided I’m not going home empty handed though the employees could’ve made it a bit better by taking names of the people that was there in the beginning (footaction btw) but meh. On the good note I got to know a few old heads and new collectors that made that wait bearable. Just want to share this experience/rant... hope you guys don’t mind...

I have a size 10.5 to trade for 9.5, not your size tho.
But anyone wants to trade bred toe 9.5 for 10.5, plz DM.
TIA

Last edited:
One of my pairs from NDC came with the hang tag detached...anyone else get this? My 2nd pair had no problems and hang tag was attached

Ended up paying reseller price of $360 for a size 10.5 bred toes. With all the craziness, I was going to try waiting all day in line for a stupid shoe.

Really hoping my bc3s get delivered today lol if not i think everyone should be getting their pairs tuesday latest

I've always wondered how they ship the pairs from Amsterdam. It must be by container ship, but it wouldn't make sense due to the speed of packages making it across the Ocean.

Just my random thought of the day :lol:

I've always wondered how they ship the pairs from Amsterdam. It must be by container ship, but it wouldn't make sense due to the speed of packages making it across the Ocean.

Just my random thought of the day :lol:
Probably cargo planes. There’s a lot of air mail that gets sent quickly from Asia or Europe to Canada so I wouldn’t be surprised if our BC3s were shipped that way.

My pair of BC3s from Nike were shipped to work, so hopefully I get em Monday.

I never understood people getting mad at employees that hold down friends and family. If the people that regularly complain here about it were reaping that benefit you wouldn't hear a peep. My only issue when it comes to that is the sloppy ness. Be organized, and communicate with your fellow employees so customers aren't given the run around/wrong information. Also have a limit.
Agreed. We always had a limit back when I worked because we still had to service the general public. Also, any pairs being held down for f&f/personal were always tagged and put aside to a different part of the stock room just to avoid the confusion.

A lot of people here don’t remember how much more chill the sneaker game in Toronto used to be back in the day. Still wish I could just walk into Foot Locker and just pre-order pairs.... good times

[QUOTE="jumpman234596, post: 29625076, member: 213104"

A lot of people here don’t remember how much more chill the sneaker game in Toronto used to be back in the day. Still wish I could just walk into Foot Locker and just pre-order pairs.... good times[/QUOTE]

aka days before resellers

Back
Top Bottom