Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

61E75C1F-9723-45C1-B709-C2FF9D317519.jpeg
Just seen this for sale post on Facebook....yikes! What the hell was quality control doing?

Stuff like this is why i havent messed with JB in years.

Brand is complete trash imo. Price tag does not justify the product you receive. And **** putting more bread in MJs pockets.

Whered the hype for these trainers come from ? Everyone was sleeping on the racers when they sat on shelves ? this another Yeezy thing ?

I actually prefer the thinner elephant print
Yea me too but the difference in the cut is just senseless....it’s as if no one even looks at these when they finish...if I was Michael Jordan and my name was on anything, I would make damn sure that everything was damn near perfect.

Yea me too but the difference in the cut is just senseless....it’s as if no one even looks at these when they finish...if I was Michael Jordan and my name was on anything, I would make damn sure that everything was damn near perfect.
Say that when you can put your name on a turd and sell it.. The man doesn't care anymore.. He just sits back and watches suckas like us buy the same shoe over and over.

Say that when you can put your name on a turd and sell it.. The man doesn't care anymore.. He just sits back and watches suckas like us buy the same shoe over and over.

For real. He could give two ****s, im sure he hasnt for years now.

Hes there lounging in his NT denim with a cigar laughing

Whered the hype for these trainers come from ? Everyone was sleeping on the racers when they sat on shelves ? this another Yeezy thing ?

Correct.

I still have 2 pairs from the OG release when they were SITTING on NDC. Scooped both when they were on clearance.

dont think there's hype for the trainers...
They don't seem to be transacting in the market
Seem only the resellers buying up all the stock

dont think there's hype for the trainers...
They don't seem to be transacting in the market
Seem only the resellers buying up all the stock

Yeah Cuz everyone is banking on the fact that they can buy online. It will be hard because only boutiques and selected hoh got pairs. Rest of canada will be online buying.

Interesting, it looks like Haven didn't drop them. They dropped the white/blacks last year and you could have purchased them in the afternoon.

Haven got a ridiculous amount of stock for that drop. Way more than the 24 or so pairs that FTL were quoted as having. I remember smaller sizes being available well into the late afternoon.

Off-topic. But has anyone received shipping notification or any email notification in regards to ordering from Supreme? In particular from last weeks drop?
First time ordering from Supreme last week, no emails after aside from receipt.

Well... looking for a size 9 in those trainers- if anyone has a link, let me know!

Hate working 8:30-3:00. :frown:

Off-topic. But has anyone received shipping notification or any email notification in regards to ordering from Supreme? In particular from last weeks drop?

I received a UPS notification of label creation, but have no idea which order is it for and what not.

FIrst week is usually kinda crazy, just got my shipping confirmation email yesterday and all it says is that there's a label made and it's ready for processing. Since you have the receipt your order should be fine, it's better than a cancellation which i've heard some people have gotten in terms of this drop

its the new school..these trainers arent even that comfortable, if you actually train you wouldnt be using nikes anyways.

If anyone needs the "OG" Navy Epic Reacts in a size 10 I got one that I'm going to bring back to Nike.

Letting go for cost ($226) if anyone missed out.

Think there's definitely that Ye effect that attracts i'd say 70-80% of the ppl buying but there are the 20-30% who missed out on the cw during the og drop that were waiting for them to come back out. I remember not being sold on flyknit when they first dropped and had this giant display at Nike Bloor. Skipped out on them thinking why would anyone pay that much for shoes that weren't made out of leather. smh, i blame my parents for brainwashing me on that at a young age :rofl:

Racers only started sitting once the boost wave hit and nike decided to drop every colour in the rainbow. the Orca 2.0, Multi 3.0, Oreos (both versions) all sold out initially until they kept restocking them.

It should be the responsibility of the store to know if vip discounts are allowed to be used.
You're allowed to use VIP discounts on launch days in the US. I'm pretty sure Canada follows the same rules as the US when it comes to VIP, but correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, if you really want to use VIP discounts on your pair, you can always return and re-buy with a VIP discount since it's past launch day (did that with the space jams a year and a bit ago).

Back
Top Bottom