Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Another terrible comparison

Dallas lost to Heat in a possibly fixed series before beating them

Dirk all-nba first team
Carlise coach of the year

Even if we do make it to the finals I'm almost certain we'll get washed by whoever comes out of the west

I can honestly say I've been a raptors fan since their inception

But I'm not delusional as to how we stack up to the rest of the NBA

I think the Raptors have a solid chance against Houston to be honest. Warriors are to experienced and KD/Steph are impossible. Harden might not get the calls he generally gets in the finals and all of the players have a history of messing up in big playoff moments. At that point, it's really which duo has the better series.

I don't mean to jump in your guys debate. I'm only supporting my guys. And tomorrow night will be a banger!

Im a die hard yes... lets get that out of the way. But Jalen saying its their 3rd game in four nights for the raptors is just dumb and proves he is also not aware that its also the Raps 3rd game in 4 nights LMFAO. Which goes back to the point of disrespect that BlackChiney08 is talking about. If the Derozen even got the same calls as other stars would, some games wouldn't even be as close as they were or would not have lost.

I watch a lot of west coast games. I understand the hype behind teams like GS HTown and so on. But for what is happening right now during the regular season the Raps deserved the same hype around them. Even more so because its a whole team effort that's getting the Ws not just our backcourt...

Just reminds us of how $hitty our general management and front office has been over the years. People view us as this crap expansion team because there were so many GMs that set us back years and years to actually becoming a winning team with a winning culture. Most NBA teams follow the pattern of being competitive and going for titles, or basically blowing your team up and drafting to help improve the team. Most of our franchise's years were spent doing the latter and we suffered a lot as Raptors fans in those years. That's truly why we deserve more. Eff the talk about titles and ****. You have winning teams where their damn arenas are empty. You don't deserve that team to be good lmao.

Masai is incredible. That's the short story.

Screaming A Smith, that you??

With your $27 coffee

tumblr_nwoikcmQp11toe7eko1_400.gif

Im a die hard yes... lets get that out of the way. But Jalen saying its their 3rd game in four nights for the raptors is just dumb and proves he is also not aware that its also the Raps 3rd game in 4 nights LMFAO. Which goes back to the point of disrespect that BlackChiney08 is talking about. If the Derozen even got the same calls as other stars would, some games wouldn't even be as close as they were or would not have lost.

I watch a lot of west coast games. I understand the hype behind teams like GS HTown and so on. But for what is happening right now during the regular season the Raps deserved the same hype around them. Even more so because its a whole team effort that's getting the Ws not just our backcourt...

Exactly. That Fred VanVleet game winner might have not even been necessary. Derozan came down the play before and pulled up for a jump shot just below the free throw line. He clearly got contact on his elbow and a foul was called. It was a clear foul but Stan Van Gundy and the rest of the Pistons were up in arms and in the refs face. Next possession down the court. Exact same scenario and Demar gets hit, probably even worst this time with no call at all. It's more of an issue with officiating in general but Blake got an And1 on Siakham for the same or less contact. I don't deny there is poor officiating towards the Raptors but we try not to use that in analysis because it just makes it look like excuses.

Raptors are a great season team but imo teams dont really care about regular season and just coast.
My thing with the raptors in playoffs is they are not dominate. how many times they go into the first round and a team pushes
them to 6-7 games. they should be giving teams 4-1 max but they cant close for ****. look at these last games 3 games against
the hornets, Hawks and Pistons. should have been slaps

Raptors are a great season team but imo teams dont really care about regular season and just coast.
My thing with the raptors in playoffs is they are not dominate. how many times they go into the first round and a team pushes
them to 6-7 games. they should be giving teams 4-1 max but they cant close for ****. look at these last games 3 games against
the hornets, Hawks and Pistons. should have been slaps

The Cavs who are said to slap everyone in the East, have struggled against Brooklyn Nets and the Hawks lately. That's irrelevant because this is the NBA. Any team can come out on any night in the NBA and win. Yes...we all know they struggled in the Playoffs but it's also pretty stupid to think that just because a team is a 6 or 7 seed team that they're "total crap". It's about match ups. When a team can neutralize your strengths and make your weaknesses more pronounced...that's far more important than just saying, "We were a 3 seed and had to take 6-7 games to beat a 6 seed and should have killed them". Indiana and Miami were good teams the years we beat them and everyone was even doubting saying that the Bucks would beat the Raptors last year. Like many have mentioned too. We all know the Raptors didn't have great teams those years and were playing straight isolation hero basketball. The narrative changes this year.

no one said they are total crap but looking at past first rounds of Raptors is concerning.
Also Kyle lowry is the biggest X factor come playoff time. i dont care what anyone says hes trash bag in the playoffs. thats facts.
People also keep hyping this bench we have. yeah its nice in the season but come playoffs some of these guys have very little
experience so we'll see how good they really are

Well all of those things you just said are things every Raptors fan already feels for real lol. Lowry has been *** in the Playoffs. The thing that a lot don't acknowledge though is that we don't need Lowry scoring 20+ points. A perfect example was his stat line last night. He scored 15 points, had 15 assists and 7 rebounds. Lowry also leads the league in charges taken. Lowry is a pit bull and the type of guard who affects the game even when he isn't scoring. If our bench can pick up the slack in terms of scoring, then I'm not as worried. I agree with you though that since they're so young and inexperienced...will their play drop off bigtime in the Playoffs. Same can be said about Boston though with Tatum and Jaylen Brown, and Cleveland with Nance Jr, Hood and Clarkson.

5E507CF0-6ACD-4324-9388-F41CE1F6424F.jpeg
383883D1-0FFC-4BF7-9FC0-8DD01784C1AB.jpeg

Nike vm has a fsr of the jewel am 1 for 110 - 30%

Also lots of zoom flight 95s for 150-30% on hash.

They also had the black leather am1 for I think 110 or 120 (no additional off) fsr.

Also seen silver, and gold am0. Forgot the price.

Not much jordans.

5E507CF0-6ACD-4324-9388-F41CE1F6424F.jpeg
383883D1-0FFC-4BF7-9FC0-8DD01784C1AB.jpeg

Nike vm has a fsr of the jewel am 1 for 110 - 30%

Also lots of zoom flight 95s for 150-30% on hash.

They also had the black leather am1 for I think 110 or 120 (no additional off) fsr.

Also seen silver, and gold am0. Forgot the price.

Not much jordans.
Any chance you know how much those ACG Lupenik low are ?

How much were the AM1 skulls? Just bought two weeks back from lessonseven - materials and shape are amazing - need another pair.

Well all of those things you just said are things every Raptors fan already feels for real lol. Lowry has been *** in the Playoffs. The thing that a lot don't acknowledge though is that we don't need Lowry scoring 20+ points. A perfect example was his stat line last night. He scored 15 points, had 15 assists and 7 rebounds. Lowry also leads the league in charges taken. Lowry is a pit bull and the type of guard who affects the game even when he isn't scoring. If our bench can pick up the slack in terms of scoring, then I'm not as worried. I agree with you though that since they're so young and inexperienced...will their play drop off bigtime in the Playoffs. Same can be said about Boston though with Tatum and Jaylen Brown, and Cleveland with Nance Jr, Hood and Clarkson.
Hate how everyone pointing to Raps bench and expecting them to do work... y’all seem to forget that rotations are cut short in the playoffs. Will probably run 6-8 deep.
Difference between Cavs and Raps is the proven star power. Lebron and Love are sure to show up. Lowry and Derozan are still questionable

There's no written rule that says that Casey has to shorten the rotation to 6-8 players. He's even said in interviews that he plans to keep the same 10 player rotation. Lebron and Love are two players. They needed Kyrie and the rest of the team including Korver to perform last year. No one has said that the Raptors will beat Cleveland. All that was being said is that more respect should be shown to them.

I think the raptors will do fine in the playoffs. They no longer have the brick brothers (Demarre Carroll & Patrick Patterson)

Gaiters as mentioned, $160 and 30%. They had both blacks and the orange pair, limited sizing. Saw two pairs of silver bullet 95s, size 10 and 12, $120 IIRC and 30% off on hash.

Attachments

• 58BDE726-38C4-4DB1-A3A9-0AA281195138.jpeg
    58BDE726-38C4-4DB1-A3A9-0AA281195138.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 49
  • E7A4EC5F-084D-4401-9C37-6376927D184C.png
    E7A4EC5F-084D-4401-9C37-6376927D184C.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 45
Barkley just said he thinks Toronto is going to win the East on TNT halftime show(BOS vs MIN) I hope he’s right. Lol

Back
Top Bottom