Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

if anyone hits on a pair of Nike Atmos Animal Pack AM1 or AM5 in size 9.5 and wants to work out a trade for the Pharrell NMD Hu Holi 9.5 Powder Dye send me a DM.

I had a hard time finding parking. All the street parking were taken :lol:

Nowadays, especially when it comes to downtown, you got to build up a list of secret parking spots. I'll PM you one of mine for that area. :lol:

So yesterday I went to pick up my confirmed pair from adidas for the pharrell williams nmd 9.5
I got home and found out the left shoe is 9.5 while the right shoe is 11.5
I called the store before closing and they couldn't find a right 9.5 so I got funded this morning
The store manager there apologized for this and says he'll try to get me the next release and I gave him my contact information
Lesson learned, check the shoes before you leave the store!!!

28907585_10155136304017027_1675278736_n.png

Weird enough, something told me to ask the cashier to double check the actual shoes last night. Definitely getting into the habit of doing this more.

Anyone ever bought anything from END or have won on END Launches? Was gonna enter the raffle for the wotherspoons but I'm worried about duties.

Anyone ever bought anything from END or have won on END Launches? Was gonna enter the raffle for the wotherspoons but I'm worried about duties.

Pretty much guaranteed to get duties with END. Whenever I order off them I ship to my mum's in the UK and pick up ages later.

Seeing those beast 95s makes me want to consider resell

Hit me up if you have a 95 in a 9.5

Last edited:
Weird enough, something told me to ask the cashier to double check the actual shoes last night. Definitely getting into the habit of doing this more.

I do this EVERY time, I’ve seen too many idiot coworkers put stuff in the wrong box or mix up sizes. I triple check at outlets as the shoes are all out and anybody could swap sizes

Back
Top Bottom