Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know what's poppin at the Air Max Day event at the Spoke Club tonight? It's only running from 5-7 so not really sure if it's worth going to

Happy Air Max Day everyone!

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 3.39.51 PM.png

$59.93 from an outlet in '04. :wink:

now its showing sold out....anyone here check out :nerd::nerd:
I checked out a size 12 off SSENSE. Still waiting on an order confirmation email, but the order appears as received on SSENSE's website and there is an authorization charge on Paypal.

Not really worth the wait. Just promoting the new air maxes. Selling mini gifts for $3.26 (balloon, pin, stress Ball etc). They have a 360 photobooth room.

Not really worth lining up for imo.
Wait - nike is selling swag items?!? That stock price really took a hit on marketing budgets and apparently inventory levels given today's disaster.

Wait - nike is selling swag items?!? That stock price really took a hit on marketing budgets and apparently inventory levels given today's disaster.

I sorta hoped they provided free snacks/drinks and swag for the event. But Nada, I think the Gumball machine with Nike air print costed money.

Not sure if anyone is looking but have a extra pair of Jordan 1 Royal Flynit DS size 10. Looking to let go for way under retail or trade.

Man, **** buyers on Kijiji. Never selling again :lol: Dudes wanna pay less than retail on DS items :smh:

i won from Markham Capsule today as well, and helped a buddy won his size form LS.

Also bought acronym from nike.ca, if anyone needs a size US 11, and you have 9 to 10.5, I can offer you a size swap. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom