Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have info on shadow 1 stock? Contemplating if i should do a preorder for 350
I would jump on that if its a local pre-order. thats roughly $105 on top of retail to not have to think or move (assuming the source is legit and can guarantee the pair)

I would jump on that if its a local pre-order. thats roughly $105 on top of retail to not have to think or move (assuming the source is legit and can guarantee the pair)
How are these people able to get enough pairs for pre-orders while mans are out here staying up until 4 am for drops??? Do they get their pairs from backdoors?

How are these people able to get enough pairs for pre-orders while mans are out here staying up until 4 am for drops??? Do they get their pairs from backdoors?

of course not, backdooring is never allowed at shoe stores.

Well I thought it might happen and it did but no loss to me other than travelling with the kicks. I waited till my train arrived and booked it home.

Sent him a message and got nothing back. Pretty annoying and I don’t get why people do this ****, if you changed your mind just say so. I’m not going to cry if you did.

Lol I feel sorry for these individuals who can’t even communicate or do business with people they’ve messaged. Oh well if any one gets messages from a Chris Sander on Kijiji avoid him.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Don't do meetups anymore. Too many waste man's in this city that just wanna waste time and low ball.

Just throw it on eBay and ignore the lowballers.

75819477-13B3-4835-AA28-9CFC08B71114.jpeg
Views...
:nerd: was anyone else at the show last night?

Do some of the boutiques like capsule sell Nike zoom fly SPs or is the only way to purchase them is through Nike.com? Wondering if we will get access to the ‘Toyko’ Zoom fly sp in Canada.

So....

Shadow 1 release..

I hear FTLs arent doing any raffles for the release.
Also, shipment may be late. So its going to be like the bred toe release.

Anyone know the best place to get balcony patio furniture? I have a fairly large balcony but it's more wide than it is deep. I really want to get a sectional but decent ones are $1,200+. Anywhere I can look?

Vaughan mills didn’t have too much. Extra 30% off clearance clothing and hash. Some nice tees for $20.00. They do have a random stack of air max 0s on a bench between the front entrance and hash wall for 100$ -30%. I grabbed the silvers attached for the 70.00

Attachments

• 9134966E-1EA2-4108-B29A-8756A0DD5D34.jpeg
    9134966E-1EA2-4108-B29A-8756A0DD5D34.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 45
Anyone know the best place to get balcony patio furniture? I have a fairly large balcony but it's more wide than it is deep. I really want to get a sectional but decent ones are $1,200+. Anywhere I can look?

Try the Urban Barn Outlet at Heartland in Mississauga

Can anyone in here provide me any information about Suicoke sandals? I'm looking for a somewhat higher end pair of slides for summer and they have some cool and interesting designs. For those that may own a pair...how is the quality and fit?

Was looking at the somewhat basic "Padri" model,

172773M234019_1.jpg

Well I thought it might happen and it did but no loss to me other than travelling with the kicks. I waited till my train arrived and booked it home.

Sent him a message and got nothing back. Pretty annoying and I don’t get why people do this ****, if you changed your mind just say so. I’m not going to cry if you did.

Lol I feel sorry for these individuals who can’t even communicate or do business with people they’ve messaged. Oh well if any one gets messages from a Chris Sander on Kijiji avoid him.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

So foul. It's sad that selling locally online has become so bad now.

Yup, if they make the trip to me it shows commitment. If they try to offer less at my door, I can say no and just walk back in the house. I only had that happen once ages ago, and all I did was repeat my price and the guy paid it. I can't blame a dude for trying, but I have nothing to lose when my home is a few steps away and buyers are well aware of that.

Yup. Dude drove 40 mins once to meet me. I didn't back down from the price we already agreed on. I was less than 10 mins from my friends so whatever haha.
In my post, I put the areas I'm willing to meet people, and then I only schedule meet ups when I plan to be in that area already or nearby.

Has anyone reused their livestock raffle cards for future raffles? Going to be a busy week for me and was hoping I can use my raffle cards from the black offwhite VM for the white VM on the 14th instead of going back and getting new ones lol. :nerd:

Can anyone in here provide me any information about Suicoke sandals? I'm looking for a somewhat higher end pair of slides for summer and they have some cool and interesting designs. For those that may own a pair...how is the quality and fit?

Was looking at the somewhat basic "Padri" model,

172773M234019_1.jpg

I grabbed the Moto they did with Stussy. They’re comfortable, for sure, but not worth the price IMO. I get more use out of my Birkenstocks.

Back
Top Bottom