Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone reused their livestock raffle cards for future raffles? Going to be a busy week for me and was hoping I can use my raffle cards from the black offwhite VM for the white VM on the 14th instead of going back and getting new ones lol. :nerd:
Apparently they distribute new ones with unique codes only for that raffle. Who knows though...

Be prepared to camp inside of the major malls during store hours all day and night if that's the case. :lol:

Be prepared to camp inside of the major malls during store hours all day and night if that's the case. :lol:

"Hey Hun, did you want to go shopping on Saturday? I don't mind driving and pushing the stroller" :lol:

Are we ever going to get the foot locker app to be like the way it is in the states?

Canada?! Don't you guys still live in igloos??? - is most likely what they said to the Canadian rep when they proposed this idea haha

We'll get respect when the RAPTORS earn it for the city :lol:

Didn't even realize the Champs at Sherway is open now. Apparently opened two weeks ago. Saw some dusty cactus and light bone AM 270s if anyone was looking.

Was at the ES store 2 days ago

Air Max 270 (black/white) - $137.99 (sizes 8-13) didnt see 12
Vapormax (dusty cactus) - $175 (sizes 8-12)
Jordan 11 'Easter' - 8.5-12 . Not many pairs left.

Some tech fleece items.
Hoody - $98.99 (black)
Pants - $74.99 black/green/sky blue
lots of sizes in each
were there a couple of 13's in the white/ blk 270's ?

tks

"Hey Hun, did you want to go shopping on Saturday? I don't mind driving and pushing the stroller" :lol:

Canada?! Don't you guys still live in igloos??? - is most likely what they said to the Canadian rep when they proposed this idea haha

We'll get respect when the RAPTORS earn it for the city :lol:
There is nothing Canadian about the raptors...

I have my $350 prepared if there are no raffles I’m not camping for shoes

There will be more Shadows than Bred Toes, so hopefully they won't be hard for people to get. ****, BTs are still restocking here and there.

There will be more Shadows than Bred Toes, so hopefully they won't be hard for people to get. ****, BTs are still restocking here and there.
I'm banking on copping off of Nike. I took the L on the Breds and Royals but I'm hoping for the best.

Besides the team being in Toronto, it’s American players playing in an American League. Cut the ****....

I guess you could just follow Canadian players... I mean, the Jazz have a lot of European players. Does that mean they're not an American team? All the big leagues are American, and that's where the money is... So sure, this team is supported by Canadians because it's in Canada, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom