Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Copped my first decent W, but i got a size 9.. my TTS in nike is 9.5, i wear a 9 in converse tho.. will this fit me ?

Ok, I got through nike.ca. (size 10) It worked for mobile. If you notice that the wheel has been turning longer than usual, open a new tab. Then go to nike.ca, then to cart. Mine was there.
Did the same thing and managed to cop two pairs. Now if anyone has a 10.5 but needs an 11 hmu for a size swap.

Y'all need to give credit to where it's due. Kicksdealsca came through clutch for this Shadow 1s release on nike.ca by broadcasting possible solutions to all the issues and errors we were all getting.

I was able to cart 2 pairs - size 9.5 - with his assistance (just had to open up a new tab and check my cart). I would not have known to do this at all as I would have just laid in bed looking at a spinning wheel for an hour (which I did until I saw his tweet haha). I only checked out 1 pair though because I wanted other folks to eat considering all the pain nike.ca puts us through.

Anyways, for those who don't follow kdc or bash him, he SOMETIMES is very helpful during launches (like this one). I find him annoying sometimes too but I'm not going to hate on someone that helps me out sometimes.

Congrats to all who cooked and stay dry/warm to those to are braving the weather this weekend to line up.

yep, checked out a sz. 12 as well. For a silhouette that isn’t very hyped, sizes seem to be selling out. Oh well, happy I got mine.

anything with "Yeezy" will be hyped regardless of silhouette. I would like at least one of each silhouette so im glad i was able to cop

Did Adidas.ca really move the drop for the UNDFTD to 1 pm? These guys have seriously been screwing things up recently. I'm still going to check between 10 and 1 because you never know...

306 is out of size 9 and 9.5

Still lots of stock on other sizes

Line is about 50 long right now and will take you 30 ish minutes

Back
Top Bottom