Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Are we getting the Air Force 1 sheeds?
yep, we're getting the whole pack i believe. HoH Yonge has a display with the release dates for all pairs. The Sheeds are also in the physical display as well. Kobe Protros from the pack are also sitting on shelves there

Pairs just came in from Nike. I just dont like that the left pair has 2 nail marks (idk if its a nail mark) on the heel, I already check it on flashlight. How to fix that?
30708853_1973525249332612_5442172930986302913_n.jpg
30742421_1973525242665946_444703257238754894_n.jpg
30712248_1973525245999279_8818390216828750898_n.jpg

yep, we're getting the whole pack i believe. HoH Yonge has a display with the release dates for all pairs. The Sheeds are also in the physical display as well. Kobe Protros from the pack are also sitting on shelves there

are the sheeds leather? cause that would be disappointing

Going off of "market value" I think isn't always the best approach to straight trades.
Just go off of what you want more.

I think it also depends on what the op wants to do with the shoes. If they have no interest in keeping/wearing either pair, then yeah, 'market value' doesn't really matter. If they want one more than the other, then I would use those as a starting point for negotiations.

Hey guys, I need help with a sizing q. Im looking at grabbing a pair of Reigning Champ 1.0's on GOAT. I know these are said to fit looser than other UB's and some size down by .5. My whole life ive normally been a 10.5 usually in every brand (true size). I have an 11 ATR UB which is amazing fit wise, and a newer Uncaged in 10.5 which fits great too (much better than a 10.5 in regular Caged UB for me). If i go with an 11 which im leaning on doing, just worried if itll be crazy loose. Any advice is appreciated. Its better to be more looser than too snug always obv, just dont want too loose either.

I think it also depends on what the op wants to do with the shoes. If they have no interest in keeping/wearing either pair, then yeah, 'market value' doesn't really matter. If they want one more than the other, then I would use those as a starting point for negotiations.

Just use stockx as a reference point. Use a delta of +/- $50 and then work from there. I want the shadows, I have an extra pair of bred toes. The prices are about $170 usd difference on stockx. I think it is reasonable to ask for shadows plus $100 cad. That’s the “want” price I am paying and I am sure there will be takers.

Not here to stir up anything but just look out for yourself. I make enough to support this hobby and I would do the one to one trade if I know the person.

Haven't given outlet updates in awhile now... Update is long due.

Vm Looks like 40 percent off hash just started on a Wednesday ..... Also 30 off clothing. MvP pass still running so it's a great time to grab it.

Scattered flyknit Mariah multi color at men's 99-139
Kobe ad nxt Mambacurial size 12 plus for 139
Various react flyknit hyperdunks on hash
Small sizes of zoomfly for 139
Fsr or men's and woman's lunar epic 2 Flyknit Explorer for 139 or 129

Know if the 40% off is at every outlet or just vm?

Just use stockx as a reference point. Use a delta of +/- $50 and then work from there. I want the shadows, I have an extra pair of bred toes. The prices are about $170 usd difference on stockx. I think it is reasonable to ask for shadows plus $100 cad. That’s the “want” price I am paying and I am sure there will be takers.

Not here to stir up anything but just look out for yourself. I make enough to support this hobby and I would do the one to one trade if I know the person.

I completely agree with you and that's the point I was trying to make.

doubt a lot of people care about them. had it released in 2008-2010 people will be on it 100%
What are the chances these wind up at an outlet? I'm the type of dude who doesn't pay regular price unless he has to, so if these aren't even registering on hypebeast radars then I don't need to jump on 'em. Rather go wild on ball shoes I don't need at VM later tonight. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom