Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What are the chances these wind up at an outlet? I'm the type of dude who doesn't pay regular price unless he has to, so if these aren't even registering on hypebeast radars then I don't need to jump on 'em. Rather go wild on ball shoes I don't need at VM later tonight. :rofl:
if you're going to regret not purchasing them at retail if they don't show up at outlets then i would pay retail. Try NDCa first so you have the option of returning if you end up scoring a cheaper pair later

i see them shadow 10s now on nike.ca but it says 'coming soon', nike agents still don't know when they releasing

Damn, Sheed is one of my all-time favorite players. Are those gonna be a difficult cop?
Same, sheed is one of my all-time faves. I'm pretty sure they'll wind up on sale though at one point. Doesn't look like anyone new to sneakers knows or cares about sheed atm, so it's looking to be the same.

Hoping the shadow 10s are sleepers too. The quality looks dumb fire on them and the reverse jumpman really seals the deal on them.

if you're going to regret not purchasing them at retail if they don't show up at outlets then i would pay retail. Try NDCa first so you have the option of returning if you end up scoring a cheaper pair later
What's NDCa? If you mean Nike Canada, their policy is 30 days - and I highly doubt these'll show up at outlets within 30 days of release. That would be wild disrespectful!
i see them shadow 10s now on nike.ca but it says 'coming soon', nike agents still don't know when they releasing
Are those OG releases people are gonna be scrambling over, or more like the Easters that I can still cop on FTL?

What's NDCa? If you mean Nike Canada, their policy is 30 days - and I highly doubt these'll show up at outlets within 30 days of release. That would be wild disrespectful!

Are those OG releases people are gonna be scrambling over, or more like the Easters that I can still cop on FTL?

From recent trends, unless it’s an og 1, or limited shoe (eg 18s), gr jordans aren’t hard to get even a few days after release date. The hyper Royal 13s and the blk/red 9s sold out instantly in the us, but they’re still around in lots of stores here.

From recent trends, unless it’s an og 1, or limited shoe (eg 18s), gr jordans aren’t hard to get even a few days after release date. The hyper Royal 13s and the blk/red 9s sold out instantly in the us, but they’re still around in lots of stores here.
Huh, that's good to know. I'm at VM right now and picked up the mambacurials for $60 + tax off hash. The only 13 I took had a price of 140 as earlier reported, but I noticed others lying on hash had sticker prices of 100, so I asked about that at the counter. The girl asked me to bring the box to her, I brought two to show it wasn't just the one pair with the 100 sticker price and she corrected mine accordingly, then took the 40% off. Made the trek worth it.

If anyone else is interested, I saw a sz 12, 15, and 16 - the latter two have the 100 sticker, didn't bother checking the 12.

Donated like 5 or 6 pairs of kicks I had sitting in the trunk for additional positive vibes.

If I'm being honest, these shoes ugly af... but they feel real nice. Eager to hoop in em on the weekend.

Pairs just came in from Nike. I just dont like that the left pair has 2 nail marks (idk if its a nail mark) on the heel, I already check it on flashlight. How to fix that?
30708853_1973525249332612_5442172930986302913_n.jpg
30742421_1973525242665946_444703257238754894_n.jpg
30712248_1973525245999279_8818390216828750898_n.jpg

i would be more bummed by the horrible cut on your swoosh bruh.. got me looking at my swooshes on my pairs now,.

on another note... anyone catch that jeep (think it was a jeep) with the "offwhite" decals on the side on the 401 today? i work by Keele and Finch and saw it driving on Keele towards York Univeristy also.

Anyone know whats good?

Hi, did anyone receive their shadows from Nike.ca already? Mine is still showing as "preparing to ship". And I already paid for it.
Are you kidding me? lol
I'm still waiting for my BC3 from launch! lol Already talked to Nike and they are looking into it.

Back
Top Bottom