Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol , I'm just saying that im not being hysterical at all. It looked like a nike employee tested it with his nail to see if its really soft/tumbled and it left a mark..
facepalm.jpg

you can't be serious?
FOH
Yea it’s minor and not a big deal to most (including myself) but some people have OCD so something like this would always be on the back of their mind or they won’t be able to wear them...also, he did pay for them with his hard earned money and they aren’t cheap either....it is his right.

Yea it’s minor and not a big deal to most (including myself) but some people have OCD so something like this would always be on the back of their mind or they won’t be able to wear them...also, he did pay for them with his hard earned money and they aren’t cheap either....it is his right.

What's that clown gonna do when he purchases his first car or first house? Does he inspect the food he buys so closely or does Mom Dukes take care of that for him?

As everyone else in this thread has said, ***** with that nonsense.

Did a quick search on 'Jordan 1 Shadow' and the sneakers pictured have these 'nail marks' too: https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-1-shadow-2018-release-date/

Toronto Outlet thread borderline Fools Wildin' with these 'nail marks' and cats claiming Wallace is their all-time fave. :smh:

What's that clown gonna do when he purchases his first car or first house? Does he inspect the food he buys so closely or does Mom Dukes take care of that for him?

Did a quick search on 'Jordan 1 Shadow' and the sneakers pictured have these 'nail marks' too: https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-1-shadow-2018-release-date/

Toronto Outlet thread borderline Fools Wildin' with these 'nail marks' and cats claiming Wallace is their all-time fave. :smh:
Regardless of what the person is complaining about, big or tiny, it’s his Prerogative ... My point is that just because something doesn’t seem like a big deal to you, it doesn’t mean that it won’t be for someone else. We all have our little quirks and messed up ticks about one thing or another. No need for people to bash him or call him names for it. He’ll probably think the same thing about stuff that you find annoying....side note, why are you speaking like a 90s Saturday morning cartoon rap character? Lol wtf.

Nail marks is def something that’s not really such a big deal. If you’ve owned any of the newer one’s you’ll know that slight creasing is really nothing to worry about given that they’ll crease up hella easily and the colour will fade a bit too loll. Just wear em, beat em up like how you should do with every jordan 1, and move on lol

And before people start wildin on me for saying sheed was my all time fave, he’s not lmao. He was one of my faves but i have a lot of players i really liked watching growing up. He just stood out at the time cuz he rocked af1s on court all the time and that caught my so that’s the main reason why i started following him lolll

Regardless of what the person is complaining about, big or tiny, it’s his Prerogative ... My point is that just because something doesn’t seem like a big deal to you, it doesn’t mean that it won’t be for someone else. We all have our little quirks and messed up ticks about one thing or another. No need for people to bash him or call him names for it. He’ll probably think the same thing about stuff that you find annoying....side note, why are you speaking like a 90s Saturday morning cartoon rap character? Lol wtf.

This couldn’t be said better. I really don’t see the sense in slaughtering the guy just because of something that may bother him personally. I know a lot of people just come with the “wear your kicks and shut the eff up about creases, dirtiness and wear and tear” but I can attest to having OCD first hand, and it definitely is prominent with my possessions. It’s not like you don’t enjoy or use what you own but truly have a mental block or quirk that it just bothers you when something isn’t perfect (which obviously nothing is perfect). I wouldn’t be bothered by that issue personally because I would assume that’s a general factory issue or common thing, but I also have a similar mindset for certain things.

I wear a lot of suits and dress shoes for work and tend to invest in my business attire and shoes. I have a brand new pair of Tom Ford dress shoes that have two buckle monk straps on each shoe. I’ve had those **** boxed and have left them DS until I feel it’s the right time to wear them, but noticed a few days ago that there was black oxidation or rust forming on the gold plated/toned metal buckles and I didn’t even wear the **** at all yet. Some would definitely slaughter me as well and say that metal buckles get tarnished. It’s what happens to metal. My own family members were kind of the same as a lot in here that it’s annoying but not something to dwell or fixate on but that’s the thing about having true OCD. You mentally fixate on things or need things to be a certain way or it bothers you. Similar to Airmax1 Airmax1 , it bothers me a lot because I have an OCD that makes me super particular about the condition of my stuff when it’s new but the more I wear it or use something, I do become less fixated and actually just use and enjoy the thing. He can feel whatever he wants though about his pair.

Last edited:
Looks like Shadow 10's got pushed back on Nike.ca. Exclucity has them up already? anybody have any experience with them? I've heard mixed reviews.

People like this, find this **** funny. Are you 5? I may have a little OCD but it is a serious thing. Educate yourself first.
Some people really doesnt care if they hurt a person's feelings. I'm not hurt obviously but I'm speaking in general, do you feel good about that? I just said there's a f***in nail mark. I didn't know I'll be roasted lmao.

This couldn’t be said better. I really don’t see the sense in slaughtering the guy just because of something that may bother him personally. I know a lot of people just come with the “wear your kicks and shut the eff up about creases, dirtiness and wear and tear” but I can attest to having OCD first hand, and it definitely is prominent with my possessions. It’s not like you don’t enjoy or use what you own but truly have a mental block or quirk that it just bothers you when something isn’t perfect (which obviously nothing is perfect). I wouldn’t be bothered by that issue personally because I would assume that’s a general factory issue or common thing, but I also have a similar mindset for certain things.

I wear a lot of suits and dress shoes for work and tend to invest in my business attire and shoes. I have a brand new pair of Tom Ford dress shoes that have two buckle monk straps on each shoe. I’ve had those **** boxed and have left them DS until I feel it’s the right time to wear them, but noticed a few days ago that there was black oxidation or rust forming on the gold plated/toned metal buckles and I didn’t even wear the **** at all yet. Some would definitely slaughter me as well and say that metal buckles get tarnished. It’s what happens to metal. My own family members were kind of the same as a lot in here that it’s annoying but not something to dwell or fixate on but that’s the thing about having true OCD. You mentally fixate on things or need things to be a certain way or it bothers you. Similar to Airmax1 Airmax1 , it bothers me a lot because I have an OCD that makes me super particular about the condition of my stuff when it’s new but the more I wear it or use something, I do become less fixated and actually just use and enjoy the thing. He can feel whatever he wants though about his pair.

I couldn't have said it any better.

unless you've been diagnosed with OCD by a psychiatrist, there's no claim to it.
OCD is the most over-used self diagnosis since modern medicine.

real OCD actually ruins lives.
OCD unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings. If you're able to just "get over it", then you're just mislabeling yourself

Dudes really losing sleep over 2 marks that are BARELY visible. :lol: You're gonna get some banter on the internet, no need to get all sensitive about it.

#Firstworldproblems

I look at this whole situation comparable to like getting a new cellphone. When you open it brand new out of the box you inspect it to make sure there's no real cosmetic issues like scratches or dents as well as issues with the hardware itself. You try to take care of it as much as you can. Until your first drop, then after that you're like.. meh. Then you overlook the whole situation and move on.

Airmax1 Airmax1 , I think you have three options right now,. If its bugging you alot. One is to return it back to Nike for full refund. 2nd option is to complain to their online chat customer service and hope you get a discount code towards your next purchase. Third option is to hope for a restock from Footlocker, NCDa, and other boutiques.

You’re sounding ridiculous though. Like you can claim you’re a neuro scientist or that Bringing up self diagnosis and how “severe” OCD can be. Individual cases can be different but it’s ignorant as hell to say that a person doesn’t experience obsessive compulsions if they don’t have intrusive thoughts they “can’t control all day.” The internet is also a place where you can cowardly ridicule people without having to show your face so that’s why people find the need to say mean **** to people when you could be spreading positivity instead. I read what the guy said. He didn’t say he was gonna return them or he no longer wanted them. He just said that the fact that the pair wasn’t completely perfect and had the minimal marks that it bothered him a little. People make a mountain out of a mole hill on here and are defending the **** talking by saying not to be “so sensitive”.

Back
Top Bottom