Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I would honestly keep em. 1s crease in that area, albeit not as deep and obnoxious as that. but if you ask me, it adds to the
personality of your OG1. My royals have different leather finishes on each shoe which makes them look like different sneakers, even the
shade of blue is slightly different on each shoe but still good with that and kept it.

Thanks for the reply and I'm def. keeping them, the crease doesn't bother me.

Man, personally, if I'm paying MSRP for a sneaker I expect it to be damn near flawless. The imprint the first guy posted wasn't bad, but the latest is egregious to me. I'd send them ****s back for sure.

PM me if anyone missed out on BC3s and Tinkers in a 10.5, and Shadow 1's in 11.

Gonna let go for retail plus gas/time. Otherwise returning to store/Nike.

If anyone knows anyone looking to sell the Clay Green's in a size 9, please let me know. Willing to pay a bit abovw retail.

306's number is busy, I guess I'll make my way over and try my luck. I'm sure there's a sea of *** out there enjoying the weather, so at least I get some sun and views. :lol:

Mind updating us what their biggest size is?
Shoot I didn't see this in time to ask. They had at least one other 13 but the suede had a glue mark or something on it. I didn't get the impression they were low on any larger sizes.

First Jordans copped, good views were had - today was a good day.

My coworkers' pear. She's pissed!

P_20180501_173307.jpg

Have a pair of clay green 1s in a sz11.5 looking to swap for a 8.5 or 9, if anyone can help out please inbox.

How's the stock looking on the tinkers? Might be dt tomorrow and I'm still debating between these and the katrinas

an employee said that they're sitting because of the "crazy" restock. I called yesterday to confirm and the girl chuckled of their stock. Best to call ahead before.

Yep and that was horrific to watch. Leading the entire game and go completely stagnant and can’t make a bucket whatsoever. I’m not even going to sit and defend that ish. 1 point or not. JV had such a strong game but are you kidding me with the joke lay ups this guy missed down the stretch. These guys always seem to revert to the iso ball and defending them becomes easy and predictable. It was just late shot clock after late shot clock possessions with terrible shots down the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom