Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

FTL on Yonge and Jordan store had some sizes play moon and clay green one hour ago, good luck.

Do you know what sizes in the Blue Moon? Called yesterday and the guy on the phone said they were sold out SMH

306 Yonge has sz 11 up for Clay Green, and FSR of Tinker 3s (restock was 600 pairs).

I respect Lebron like the all time great he is. I'd go as far as to say 50% of Raptors fans are bandwagon and don't care much about Basketball in general and only care during the playoffs.

People mostly hate on Lebron because he plays for the opposing team and they think it's the cool thing to do.

Definitely true. If you don't appreciate and look in awe at what Lebron has done in his career...you know nothing about basketball. Toronto is like that with everything though and not just sports. Those are the type of fans who could just move past a loss of that nature and not care one bit. I'm not going to let myself be down for too long though because it's one game out of a seven game series. In no way am I excusing the way they lost that game but trying to take some kind of silver lining out of the situation. They HAVE TO get one on the road in Cleveland now which is never easy but it can be done.

Do you know what sizes in the Blue Moon? Called yesterday and the guy on the phone said they were sold out SMH

306 Yonge has sz 11 up for Clay Green, and FSR of Tinker 3s (restock was 600 pairs).
Before my friend left, FTl had size 8.5-9.5, heard its the restock. Not sure how many left now.

raps in 6. I'm sticking to my prediction. The team knows how to beat the Cavs, they literally choked in the 4th.
turnovers on turnovers will definitely kill you in the crunch

I'll be at Game 2, a few rows up from the visiting baseline. Crowd-sourcing ideas for signs, chants, jeers, etc.

I'll be at Game 2, a few rows up from the visiting baseline. Crowd-sourcing ideas for signs, chants, jeers, etc.
bring a huge Delonte West head with quotes "choking runs in the family"
guaranteed you'll be reposted on Bleacherreport. lol

or just put Delonte's head on Vader's body, no captions needed.
delonte.png

I was thinking about signs yesterday too...

thought it would have been jokes if someone made a blow up of JR Smith's confused meme:
NervousJubilantGiantschnauzer-mobile.jpg

OR

a huge screenshot of tristan thompson motorboating his side chicks....

Yeesh, you Toronto fans are mean.

Haha not all of us kookoo89 kookoo89 . Some of us are just like you and just want to see our team win and do well without the side crap.

What's hilarious is those who are on the Raptors Reddit forum who some are ALREADY saying to blow the entire team up and start over. Are you damn serious? After one really bad performance down the stretch but in a Game 1. I'm sure Cleveland fans were super pissed after losing Game 1 to Indiana by almost 20 but I also believe their fan base knew that eventually they would win that series. We do have a lot of fickle and weak minded fans who are just willing to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon just because the team faces adversity.

Last edited:
we need to show this current team more respect, best team we've ever had.
the team will get better next year even if we don't do anything. maybe trade Lowry
for a better PG but I don't see that happening.

RAPS in 6

Giant angry Khloe face

:lol: They chanted KHLOE and the man went 4/4 from the line. Cheaters gonna cheat. kobeoverbron kobeoverbron It's true and it's ridiculous when people go awol the very moment something bad happens. I still am sticking with my prediction of Raps in 6 as well but next game is a must win obviously. You can't go back to Cleveland down 2-0.

mentally, we need to win G2. that's the series for us.
they already won G1 at home, what did we even work for all season if we drop 1st game at home
to the team we've been gearing up for. G2 is everything.

Kay anyways, gonna deviate from all the raptors talk for a sec.

STC has no line for the satin shattered raffle. Stores are ateaze and FTA. Raffles are going on till 9. Also spoke with the manager at FTA and apparently all foot store raffles are going till 9 tonight. Good luck!

Kay anyways, gonna deviate from all the raptors talk for a sec.

STC has no line for the satin shattered raffle. Stores are ateaze and FTA. Raffles are going on till 9. Also spoke with the manager at FTA and apparently all foot store raffles are going till 9 tonight. Good luck!

Entered the 306 Yonge and FTL EC one during lunch hour, no line for those either.

Tryna get my girl some shhhwag for the summer.

raps **** the bed once again. raps need to trade JV, dude is garbage never was good imo.

struggle points, lack of conisistency from jv is why he needs to go.

You belong in the Fools Wildin' thread for these posts. What year was the game played that you were watching last night?

JV was easily one of our best performers. The team played the fourth quarter nervously and ditto for the coaching staff with their rotations and plays.

Tired of cats blasting our homegrown JV when seasoned vets like Ibaka are paid significantly more and have been underachieving this season.

That said, we gotta stick with our game plan as we did during the regular season and maintain composure in the fourth quarter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom