Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

on footlocker.ca katrina 3's are 265 instead of 255? what the ****? lame... not even an og colorway and this a gr no?

edit: k nike.ca is saying 255 so maybe fl.ca is wrong...

Bro these are ultra wealthy, mainland cats sent to 'study' here and park/launder money in real estate and other assets. This was unique to Markham & Richmond Hill but as of late, these cats are all over the GTA.

The blatant disregard for rules and regulations of Canadian law and society as a whole is what grinds my gears.

Yeah, they some of them think rules/laws don't apply to them. It's crazy. Probably mentality of living in China. When I was in China, there are laws, but they don't seem to be enforced/ppl don't care, so sometimes it seemed like a free for all at times. don't let these few spoiled ultra rich kids ruin it for everyone though, there are some genuinely good/nice kids out there that come here to study.

Anyone have Warriors fans on twitter? I'm dying at the fact that they're convinced the NBA analysts think they're underdogs and weren't supposed to make it this far.

I have Boston and Golden State as the top 2 in most delusional fan bases. Which is sad because prior to their overwhelming success and adding a top 3 player (where they already had a top 2 and two other top 20s), they weren't this bad. After Silicon Valley front runners got to them, the fanbase morphed into this abomination. I guess I don't blame them because who wouldn't want this level of success (which looks to be long term)? But creating a false narrative like them being an under dog team is hilarious. I'm assuming to make the foregone conclusion that they're going to repeat, not seem as obvious/boring... Please dear god let the Cavs beat them. I wonder who they'll add if that does happen...

HH

25% off clearance
20% off hash

Of Note
Triple Black AJ1 Hi with the red Nike tongue tab $119
Flyknit Shadow 1
Lebron XV Crimson upper with cream midsole?
2017 Hyperdunk Kay Yow
AF1 Jewel Cream
AF1 Jewel Off white/eggshell
1x sz 8.5 BHM AJ1 flyknit on bash

I used a 20% off coupon to grab 2 pairs and 2 am1 IDs off of nike.ca. I checked late afternoon and it appeared that there were plenty of pairs left - then they were taken down - and the countdown began on the other curry colourway - weird .

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get a pair of the off-white converse from the surprise drop Tuesday morning. Shipping was super fast and package arrived this morning. I was so stoked until I opened the package.......

This is the most damaged shoebox I’ve ever seen. I’ve contacted converse.ca so let’s see what they’ll say. I’m not hopeful they’ll do anything about it tho

Attachments

• 3B5DE1D2-D56C-4F25-955D-04C64AC7F280.jpeg
    3B5DE1D2-D56C-4F25-955D-04C64AC7F280.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 3F905B6A-DFAD-4A3D-9C70-63EE8F0BDCF3.jpeg
    3F905B6A-DFAD-4A3D-9C70-63EE8F0BDCF3.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 64
  • D685E4A7-12FC-4EA9-B4FB-173F21761671.jpeg
    D685E4A7-12FC-4EA9-B4FB-173F21761671.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 63
was in eaton centre today and seen they bringing back a levis store next to Nike.
any chance of the jordan collab releasing as part of the grand opening?

HH

25% off clearance
20% off hash

Of Note
Triple Black AJ1 Hi with the red Nike tongue tab $119
Flyknit Shadow 1
Lebron XV Crimson upper with cream midsole?
2017 Hyperdunk Kay Yow
AF1 Jewel Cream
AF1 Jewel Off white/eggshell
1x sz 8.5 BHM AJ1 flyknit on bash

do you remember the price / stock on the flyknit shadow 1's?

Back
Top Bottom