Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone is passing on the Butters, I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me with an 11.5 on the Adidas app :emoji_raised_hands:

Screenshot_2018-06-27-10-08-27-735_com.ebay.mobile.png

Anyone ever get hit with customs from END Clothing?
Just got my duties bill for the cactus jacks I won the raffle for. Had to pay $53.55 on top of the $339.95 price tag. Basically comes out to $400 when all is said and done. Not great, but not terrible either.

Already know a couple of people who have won multiples already from call backs. :lol:

especially with resale most likely close to retail.
The return on stockx after fees is below 300 USD. There's basically no profit when all is said and done. I think this is probably gonna be the first 350 drop that will have us seeing pairs sitting for a lil bit on shelves rather than selling out immediately.

The return on stockx after fees is below 300 USD. There's basically no profit when all is said and done. I think this is probably gonna be the first 350 drop that will have us seeing pairs sitting for a lil bit on shelves rather than selling out immediately.
Sort of agree on this. I think the heavy and seasoned "buyers" will pass on this drop but the Yeezy name is still crisp to the newcomers that these
will sell out quick. Resell will definitely be nonexistent. Who'd pay $350 for these when you can just grab other drops for retail.

Got through almost right away on confirmed, no waiting after clicking the picture just went right to my reservation spot

Sort of agree on this. I think the heavy and seasoned "buyers" will pass on this drop but the Yeezy name is still crisp to the newcomers that these
will sell out quick. Resell will definitely be nonexistent. Who'd pay $350 for these when you can just grab other drops for retail.
Yea I see where you're coming from. I feel like there's some better yeezy drops compared to this butter drop.
Btw, W on confirmed for the butters. Surprised I won a pair considering it took a while for me to find the picture lol

Harder for stores to backdoor raffled shoes. Footaction/Footlocker is being handled at head office, thats where the calls are coming from. Unsure about Champs as their office isnt in Toronto.

FWIW, I won 2 pairs from Yorkdale Footlocker and Yorkdale Champs (couldn't believe that one...) Both size 9.5

Quick and painless L.

Saved $339, no biggie. Thought they looked clean, but wasn't ga-ga over them or anything.

Still waiting for those Sheed AF1's to go on sale. They seem to be sitting.

Back
Top Bottom