Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'll dig up my pair and compare tonight when i get back from work. do you know where the original purchase was from (local, US or overseas)? It's not uncommon that the original owner could've cut the bag off with the intention of wearing them only to reattach them and resell when the prices jumped up so much.

From first glance, the one thing that is throwing me off is the insole (i think the smiley face should have a black outline throughout), everything else looks pretty spot on but i'll check tonight to be sure. anyone else feel the same way about the insole?
everything checks out w the exception of the black outline on the smiley face but again that could be a QC issue like some of the others mentioned earlier. If you're planning on wearing them it shouldn't be a big issue but if you plan on reselling them later down the road some ppl may potentially give you a hard time. You'll just need to explain that this was a mass produced shoe w QC issues.

Anyone want a $5 survey card for Nike. Expires tomorrow and I won't be able to use it. Send me a pm.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some unclaimed pairs on saturday.

Will be like Beluga 2.0s and Blue Tints all over again. Stores will have a lot of unclaimed pairs. Some people might be lucky and able to just walk in and buy Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning depending on the store.

The return on stockx after fees is below 300 USD. There's basically no profit when all is said and done. I think this is probably gonna be the first 350 drop that will have us seeing pairs sitting for a lil bit on shelves rather than selling out immediately.

Once I heard from multiple people (plus saw photos) that there was pretty much no lineups for the raffle sign-ups at the usual foot stores, I knew the saturation has finally settled in.

Still waiting for those Sheed AF1's to go on sale. They seem to be sitting.

I'm waiting for this too. :lol:

Last edited:
Will be like Beluga 2.0s and Blue Tints all over again. Stores will have a lot of unclaimed pairs. Some people might me lucky and able to just walk in and buy Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning depending on the store.

Once I heard from multiple people (plus saw photos) there was pretty much no lineups for the raffle sign-ups at all the usual foot stores, I knew the satu:lol:ration has finally settled in.

I'm waiting for this too.

This. I learned the hard way. I doubled up on the Blue Tints and had the hardest time getting rid of my second pair. Ended up selling it for basically retail 2 months after they dropped. Never again.

Harder for stores to backdoor raffled shoes. Footaction/Footlocker is being handled at head office, thats where the calls are coming from. Unsure about Champs as their office isnt in Toronto.

Not sure who told you this, but all calls come from stores and it’s the managers that pick. Easy to get pairs if you have a plug who happens to be a manager. I have never seen head office number from Footaction/Footlocker for the raffles I’ve won.

Last edited:
Anyone ever get hit with customs from END Clothing?

I have but was like 50 bucks on a $300 purchase so wasn’t really that upset. But I have heard of some getting hit with customs at almost half of what they paid for the items.

Has anyone ever got the Exclucity birthday gift before? ... Care to share what it is, if it's a discount code, how much? Curious bc birthday coming up.

The white blue sheeds? Where are they sitting at?
Think i saw them over at HoH Yonge last week, call though to be sure if you plan on copping them

Not sure who told you this, but all calls come from stores and it’s the managers that pick. Easy to get pairs if you have a plug who happens to be a manager. I have never seen head office number from Footaction/Footlocker for the raffles I’ve won.
think it depends cause i know ppl normally get calls from the individual store (haven't won a raffle at a major retailer in a while) but i got a call from FTL head office for my win at FA EC.

Only reason i know it was FTL Corporate was because i thought i missed a work call and called them back.

Think i saw them over at HoH Yonge last week, call though to be sure if you plan on copping them

think it depends cause i know ppl normally get calls from the individual store (haven't won a raffle at a major retailer in a while) but i got a call from FTL head office for my win at FA EC.

Only reason i know it was FTL Corporate was because i thought i missed a work call and called them back.
FTA started off with calls from the head office to ensure the legitimacy of the raffles when the store first opened. After a while, managers took over and started making the calls themselves. Got this info from a buddy working at FTA btw.

Saw them at Yonge HoH last week but call to be sure

FTA started off with calls from the head office to ensure the legitimacy of the raffles when the store first opened. After a while, managers took over and started making the calls themselves. Got this info from a buddy working at FTA btw.
interesting, wonder why they went back to calls from head office. i mean it seemed like the FA ones weren't too shady from my personal experience seeing buddies win who are not connected

Last edited:
Saw 'em at Footlocker on just opposite Nordstrom (not sure if that's HoH) last week, but didn't inquire about sizes. They're also still pretty available on Footlocker.ca, but out of 13s so maybe "sitting" wasn't the right term, but the hype for these isn't on the same level as all the other shoes people talk about here.

They're really nice in person. The photos don't really capture the glossiness, which might be a turn-off for some but for me, work really well on this sneaker. I need to get me a Sheed Pistons jersey to go with this.

They started doing calls from head office with this Butter release. Both my calls, and calls my homies got are from this number (4167484210) which is head office.

They started doing calls from head office with this Butter release. Both my calls, and calls my homies got are from this number (4167484210) which is head office.
Same. I won at FTL Yonge and Yorkdale and it was both from that number.
I didn't realize till you mentioned it because the employees sounded pretty young/ like a regular part-time employee.

For those who haven't secured a pair yet, raffles up on lessoneseven and capsule for the butters

Hey has anybody here used the supreme app on iPhone? just curious? I assume the prices are all in USD? Any experiences appreciated.

anybody know what the line is looking like at Uniqlo at Eaton Centre?
Im thinking of dropping by after work but I might be too late

Back
Top Bottom