Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone going to that Footaction store opening at Yorkdale tomorrow? Thinking about stopping by at 8am

A270706B-E11B-4094-BCCE-C163CC37E4DA.jpeg
16CDF0B2-6449-45C4-B632-B9435CAC7D5C.jpeg
Didn’t see any of those Jordan 3s at vm
@mkc1983 thanks for confirming, was a bit skeptical myself but sometimes you never know what pops up.

Extra 30% off mens and womens footwear at Dixie clearance still, didnt check if it applies to kids but I'm assuming it does. Extra 40% off lowest ticketed price for shorts, saw a medium in the pink TF short left on the rack as of half an hour ago. Shoe selection hit or miss as always.

VERY VERY WEAK RESTOCK - it was just pine Green 1s , blue moon 1s, and black cement 3s - Many people left empty handed

For some reason this makes me very happy. Anyone who lines up for a mystery overnight is a complete idiot.

This makes me very happy as well and was wondering what they had there. I figured it wasn't that good consider the usual re-sellers weren't flexing on social media, about how they are always winning/putting in work/ team this team that crap.

What are the sites/places to sell kicks these days? I’ve sold through Kijiji/Facebook marketplace with some success but for the most part lots of lowballs and random trade offers.

Sold a few off letgo but its only slightly better than kijiji

Talk about spitting in your face....10% discount after a huge error on their end?

For some reason this makes me very happy. Anyone who lines up for a mystery overnight is a complete idiot.
in their defence the FA Eaton Centre opening release had some pretty fire things that were restocked lmaoo. but i won't lie their misfortune brings me a little pleasure :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom