Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

LOL, people camped days for Concords back then and a full week for Space Jams in 09- that was insane. (not in Toronto)

I just went in and did presales at the earliest possible day for the concords because for the space jams I went too late. I had to wake up at 5am and lineup for the space jams. Back then lining up at 5:30-6am was early

I remember calling the old Nike Store on Queen West, on the go bus heading home after class and they told me 1 person didn’t pick up their pair of Space Jams which was luckily in my size so I jetted back to city to claim them lol good times.

Exclucity has a pretty good sale right now. Got the habanero foams at 260. The platinum tints at 240 and a bunch of others discounted even more than they were before.

Puma thunder Spectra for $80 fsr
download.jpeg

https://www.brownsshoes.com/THUNDRA...240960_color=043#scrollTo=1&q=Spectra&start=1

Edit: Gift card SOLD

Anyone looking to buy something from FTL anytime soon?

I have a ~$220 gift card that I'm selling for $180

PM if interested

Last edited:
I just went in and did presales at the earliest possible day for the concords because for the space jams I went too late. I had to wake up at 5am and lineup for the space jams. Back then lining up at 5:30-6am was early
not in Manila. People camped for a solid week I think in 09.

If anyone comes across any Black Friday or Christmas holiday deals on the AirPods please let me know. Thanks.

If anyone comes across any Black Friday or Christmas holiday deals on the AirPods please let me know. Thanks.
Funny you should say... I was picking up a iWatch @Rogers STC and they offered me iPods for reg price and I was like naw then they dropped it down to $179....
Idk if that help but they stock them

Funny you should say... I was picking up a iWatch @Rogers STC and they offered me iPods for reg price and I was like naw then they dropped it down to $179....
Idk if that help but they stock them

Yeah for the most part any deals I've come across on them usually involves you buying something else (new phone, iWatch etc). Not sure if they'll offer me that straight up if I just walked in. It could become useful to price match if I find another sale. Good looks.

Yeah for the most part any deals I've come across on them usually involves you buying something else (new phone, iWatch etc). Not sure if they'll offer me that straight up if I just walked in. It could become useful to price match if I find another sale. Good looks.
why not and try, nothing to lose, only gain! NP

Back
Top Bottom