Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was going to try them out but for sure I will not now haha!

Dudes at my gym be wearing bred/royal 1s, AM97s, vapor maxes etc while I'm beating my nike free 5.0s to death haha

I also wear heat to the gym. I work a corporate job and have way too many good sneakers that don’t see much use now. But usually only for upper body strength training. For cardio have some flyknits or boost. For leg day I take off shoes when deadlifting

Is it just Footlockers doing raffles Thurs/Fri? Or is Champs and Footaction doing raffles those days as well? Don't see concords on champs locator yet just Footlocker

WYNN FITNESS, Keele & Wilson

I used to go to the one in Mississauga ( Dundas and Dixie) when I started dating my wife, that was her gym but got her to switch to Goodlife. Way more locations with GL as opposed to Wynn fitness.

To each there own when it comes to foot wear in the gym but I personally have 8 pairs of workout kicks to choose from, depending on what I'm doing that day. When I workout in my home gym, majority of the time I'm barefoot, unless I'm using my treadmill.

I haven't picked up a pair of Concord 11's since the 2000 release, which I still have, but I will def. be grabbing a pair this time around.

Anyone grabbing the Orlando 10's? I am.

I used to go to the one in Mississauga ( Dundas and Dixie) when I started dating my wife, that was her gym but got her to switch to Goodlife. Way more locations with GL as opposed to Wynn fitness.

To each there own when it comes to foot wear in the gym but I personally have 8 pairs of workout kicks to choose from, depending on what I'm doing that day. When I workout in my home gym, majority of the time I'm barefoot, unless I'm using my treadmill.

I haven't picked up a pair of Concord 11's since the 2000 release, which I still have, but I will def. be grabbing a pair this time around.

Im passing on the 10s, Jordan Brand has destroyed the 10 as they have released so many pairs of them. They should shelve them for a few years like the 3s and bring them back fresh.

Im passing on the 10s, Jordan Brand has destroyed the 10 as they have released so many pairs of them. They should shelve them for a few years like the 3s and bring them back fresh.

They need to do this with the 1s. They've been whoring out that model for three years now.

They need to do this with the 1s. They've been whoring out that model for three years now.

Probably cuz its the only shoe that will get clicks and hype for JB, 11's are a XMas thing and im happy they kept it that way, specially with the OG colours

As for gym heat, i only see fufu yeezys at my LA Fitness

Anyone have trouble clearing their cart on footlocker.ca? I hit remove and that stupid circle ⭕️ just blinks and does nothing.

I feel like most jordan 10s don't really sell out anyways so I'll be waiting for them to hit the outlets. Unless this release is limited? Doesnt help that they are only one week before the concords, so most people are likely to prioritize when they are going to pay 300+.

Does anyone know if the spiderman 1s going to release in canada btw?

Probably cuz its the only shoe that will get clicks and hype for JB, 11's are a XMas thing and im happy they kept it that way, specially with the OG colours

As for gym heat, i only see fufu yeezys at my LA Fitness
Funny, I see the same at my LA Fitness lol.
Pirate Black mostly.

Damn that was my old gym, never really saw any heat there. Usually it was just roshes, but this was when roshes were booming. I see a lot of proper shoes DT now tho, like Metcons or UB's

Only chose this gym cause its on the way home but FFS they close @12am WTF prime workout time haha

Not sure how that location is but if one could define how gouch cheese + Vitamins smell together it would be Wynn hahahahha.

Damn 8 pairs haha, at least they don't get worn twice in a week to get smelly

Anyone looking to buy something from Champs anytime soon?

I have two gift cards that amount to $215 that I'm looking to sell for $180.

DM if interested!

Looking for tech fleece joggers in Carbon Grey - black. I believe these are last years model. Need a pair to match my sweater. Has anyone seen these at the outlets lately?

Back
Top Bottom