Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nice! You need to find ticket stubs from the finals series and you're all set man!

It seems like the SI stock is slowly making it's way up north and towards the east. Only locations I see getting them so far are out west and down/mid town areas...

When I call into stores they're initially all cheery but as soon as I mention "Raptors Sports Illustrated" their tone immediately changes :rofl:

I have my digital ticket from game1. Guess I can always print it off.

On a side note, not really a soda guy but copped this anyway. I remember the Jays had these when they won the WS.

7DDB56A4-F337-4716-843D-3FD5C2E85DD6.jpeg
I need these coke cans to add to my late grandfathers Coca Cola collection.

The finals patch. Can I put it on my old retro jersey or only the specific red one?
They will not let you put the finals patch on any Jersey period. I asked all kinds of questions. Sucks but that’s what they said. I’m go do it myself but I know it won’t hold up as good as their machine.

Last edited:
I need these coke cans to add to my late grandfathers Coca Cola collection.

They will not let you put the finals patch on any Jersey period. I asked all kinds of questions. Sucks but that’s what they said. I’m go do it myself but I know it won’t hold up as good as their machine.

I think they'll do the FINALS patch but not the CHAMPIONSHIP patch that came out today.

Also, they had a select few Siakam and Lowry red swingmans in the store. First time in a while that they've had jerseys there.

I think they'll do the FINALS patch but not the CHAMPIONSHIP patch that came out today.

Also, they had a select few Siakam and Lowry red swingmans in the store. First time in a while that they've had jerseys there.

Yeah when the finals patch came out, they were putting them on ppls jerseys free of charge.

How are you guys going about framing the newspapers and magazines?

I was thinking of putting the two Toronto Suns together in a frame and both SIs together.

Any thoughts? Heard Costco is relatively cheap for framing.

How are you guys going about framing the newspapers and magazines?

I was thinking of putting the two Toronto Suns together in a frame and both SIs together.

Any thoughts? Heard Costco is relatively cheap for framing.

I'd just get separate frames because it's easier to find and you don't need a strong mounting back/tape. I think a small white border all around would make it look good if done right but I'm a simple man that prefers flush no borders. 3M/Command makes really strong frame mounting tapes though if you're up for the challenge for having them all in one frame.

Was at my local shoppers and the magazines were in a cart still in bundles. Had to ask the cashier to unpackage them and I was able to choose the best copies. Ended up with 3 of each SI, 2 Maclean’s and 2 Lindy’s.

On a side note, not really a soda guy but copped this anyway. I remember the Jays had these when they won the WS.

7DDB56A4-F337-4716-843D-3FD5C2E85DD6.jpeg
Anyone know where to get these?? I’ve seen pictures of sprite cans too

Might be a long shot but anyone know where they would have the Raptors M&N shorts in a L or XL? Sports Chek is only showing a XXL. Thanks in advance

Don’t post too often but follow quite a bit.

For those looking for Raptor Championship magazines there’s a good stock at Walmart Pickering.

Attachments

• 0FA0F0E2-0ADD-48AD-883E-9EB922629934.jpeg
    0FA0F0E2-0ADD-48AD-883E-9EB922629934.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 42
Is there anywhere I can but M&N shorts in general not just the raptors ones don’t want to order online tbh

Anyone know how the sizing on the M&N swing man shorts are? I have a XL on hold but I have a feeling they will be to big. Anyone have info on sizing? I checked the website and even called them but they said they don't have any info and suggested I try them on first lol. Also I assume these don't have pockets? TIA

Last edited:
Anyone know how the sizing on the M&N swing man shorts are? I have a XL on hold but I have a feeling they will be to big. Anyone have info on sizing? I checked the website and even called them but they said they don't have any info and suggested I try them on first lol. TIA

I'm 5'9 and a 34" waist - I got size Medium for M&N swingmans.. they're a pretty generous fit IMO. I usually wear a Large techfleece pants as reference.

Anyone know how the sizing on the M&N swing man shorts are? I have a XL on hold but I have a feeling they will be to big. Anyone have info on sizing? I checked the website and even called them but they said they don't have any info and suggested I try them on first lol. Also I assume these don't have pockets? TIA

the swingman's do have pockets..i think the authentics don't!
I wear a size medium for the nike raptors shorts and m&n swingmans

BTW... the 2 SI mag's are at STC WM go quick if you want them! my pops got it for me, he said they were still taking it out the box earlier haha

Anyone lining up at RS for the OVO x Raps this fri?!

Back
Top Bottom