Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

completely missed out on the OVO champs line. Not willing to cash out resellers either.
I'm good with the tees I copped:
All Nike:
Champs Cartoon heads
Got Em
Game 6 Locker Room
Leonard Finals Game tee
Jeremy Lin Black Jersey tee

That's 5 tees almost for the price of 1 Kijiji OVO tee. jeez

F9B84AC0-D931-4040-8C67-99DCCF6AE6D3.jpeg

Wondering if anyone’s seen this hat in stores. Online stock seems to have dried up everywhere, even US stores.

completely missed out on the OVO champs line. Not willing to cash out resellers either.
I'm good with the tees I copped:
All Nike:
Champs Cartoon heads
Got Em
Game 6 Locker Room
Leonard Finals Game tee
Jeremy Lin Black Jersey tee

That's 5 tees almost for the price of 1 Kijiji OVO tee. jeez

Preach.

how did the cartoon heads tee drop? I only lucked up on it at Exclu one random morning.

Got mine on realsports.ca with the 20 off code.

also if anyone hasn't received anything in regards to shipping for a order, they emailed me back saying its likely back ordered till august.
You can simply ask for a refund.

Got mine on realsports.ca with the 20 off code.

also if anyone hasn't received anything in regards to shipping for a order, they emailed me back saying its likely back ordered till august.
You can simply ask for a refund.

Same re: cartoon heads shirt, was disappointing that the fit is way more snug than the usual Nike tee, and I'm nowhere near Realsports so exchanging is going to be a hassle. Also, I placed 2 different orders on realsports, and the more recent order arrived before the first one which was placed a few weeks prior. :emoji_expressionless:

Last edited:
Same re: cartoon heads shirt, was disappointing that the fit is way more snug than the usual Nike tee, and I'm nowhere near Realsports so exchanging is going to be a hassle. Also, I placed 2 different orders on realsports, and the more recent order arrived before the first one which was placed a few weeks prior. :emoji_expressionless:

I had the same issue. I just figured they would fit like the parade shirt and locker room, but it was the exact fit as the jersey t shirts, which are an “athletic cut”. I ordered a large and ended up selling it on fb marketplace for 40.

At least it went into the resale cost for buying the OVO hat.

I'd pay $100 for the ovo hat not a dollar more. Prb just gonna get the locker room hat and some shirts instead

Thanks for the memories and the chip, Klaw.

After the parade I basically should’ve turned off all social media. Was mentally prepared for him to be a Clipper then, but all this noise and stupidity from “sources”/“insiders” since, which ALL turned out to be bs got our heads spinning. Lakers this, Raps 99% that...foh. Stick with those who have a proven track record.

Those new OMN1s are available for preorder on NB website
EDIT: wow looks like those went quick, I think I only see size 14 left available lol

Back
Top Bottom