Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

has anyone seen these two shirts in store? it's the last two i need for my collection lol.
I know they are available on lids.ca, not tryna pay shipping costs.

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 11.04.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 11.03.29 AM.png

Vouching for In Vintage We Trust. Josh is like a living encyclopedia of all things vintage/sports.

Josh also a former NT member. #1 vintage store in the city. All the other ones I find are outside of the GTA (Hamilton, Pickering etc).

Not mad at all at Kawhi leaving. The way the city has been acting the past few weeks I'm glad he left. Hopefully his authentic jersey will go on-sale because I want one.

Josh also a former NT member. #1 vintage store in the city. All the other ones I find are outside of the GTA (Hamilton, Pickering etc).

Not mad at all at Kawhi leaving. The way the city has been acting the past few weeks I'm glad he left. Hopefully his authentic jersey will go on-sale because I want one.
knowledgable, great person.we need a retrospective jerseys reunion
And yes q you will have to wear jersey in 2019

Last edited:
Was just at Real Sports for a return, no OVO merch but saw they had the champs Roots jacket, size Large only, had 8 of em just randomly there (found a unopened box?). $750 too rich for me but I own a regular version and will vouch Roots jackets are indeed nice.

Weren’t all kawhi jerseys sold out before the finals though?

Last I heard they had authentic jerseys in stock was game 3 of the Milwaukee series. Got a friend who went to game 4 to ask and said they were all sold out the game prior, and had friend(s) going to every home game after that to check for me and zilch. A few random restocks of swingmans but that’s it.

Someone on RFD was told jerseys won’t be coming in until they’ve fulfilled all current outstanding orders, looking like ~Sept. So...next season basically. Not sure how much truth to this but I wouldn’t be surprised. RS has basically turned into an emporium for overpriced shirts now.

Do you guys think this marks the end of New Balance hype in Toronto? Lots of Kawhi NB shirts on Kijiji

HH

30 off hash and clearance, nothing stood out

Lots of Vapormax on shelf
2 CW of the 720 from before
2 CW of the air safari
That Jordan 19 still there
Laney 5
2 CW of Peg 35 Turbo
2 CW of Peg 35

Didn’t see any Got Em shirts there

Edit:
Some reseller was cashing out around 10-15 boxes of Kyrie 5 Friends, so if you need it may or may not be there anymore

FNF confirmed for July probably mid to end, I didn’t get any dates

J.Crew clutch at 60% off

Last edited:
How do these shirts fit? Are they like the parade/locker room or more fitted like the cartoon roster tee?

E2B8CD3A-0340-48E5-864F-A8BCD1882F3A.jpeg

I think I finished my collection

Does the Got Em shirt and characature shirt fit the same? I have the Got Em shirt in medium - about to buy the other in large.

Edit - after some reading - is the consensus that the locker room and got em are regular fit - and roster shirt and warm up shirt are snug so size up (?)

Does the Got Em shirt and characature shirt fit the same? I have the Got Em shirt in medium - about to buy the other in large.

Edit - after some reading - is the consensus that the locker room and got em are regular fit - and roster shirt and warm up shirt are snug so size up (?)
So the got em and locker room tees are regular cotton, while the cartoon one is dri fit so I would size up

has anyone seen these two shirts in store? it's the last two i need for my collection lol.
I know they are available on lids.ca, not tryna pay shipping costs.

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 11.04.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 11.03.29 AM.png

Try checking Lids in store. SQ1 had them at some point, but I haven't been in there in over a week or two.

Didn't stop in this week so I'm not sure if there's any left. Call your local location to be sure.

Framing t-shirts? Lol. Just buy an extra shirt with the money you would have used for the frame. Ain't no one trying to look at a wall to see a t-shirt. :lol:

If they weren't allowed to sell at OVO stores, I can't see things changing for that event.

Would make sense. But again, my reply above.

The store in TEC opens you know when...

From the info I have received the Raptors OVO merch (ie Championship Hats and Ts) can only be sold at the Real Sports store because OVO does not have an official NBA licence. So I would not keep my hopes up for any restock at OVO stores

I really want the Raptors OVO practice jersey so hoping they release sometime soon :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom