Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Fingers crossed that it is. Have never had a harder time rooting for one of my own players than I have for Stroman. Dude is so overrated. Plus he has really bad Napoleon complex.

Legit. Hate dude. Esp after what happened between him and sanchez if you know

Fingers crossed that it is. Have never had a harder time rooting for one of my own players than I have for Stroman. Dude is so overrated. Plus he has really bad Napoleon complex.
I wouldn't say he's overrated but he hasn't been the best in the clubhouse apparently. Either way, he brought a lot of good memories in the past. Definitely a love/hate thing with him.

Totally agree. Really tried to like the guy but he just had this superior complex and a weird vibe about him. I called him out on an IG post where he's standing on his kitchen counter in socks drinking wine with a caption about no one can defeat him blah blah blah. I commented that he's being irresponsible and if he slipped and hurt himself he would be effecting more that his life. He has people who follow him and he should be a better role model, which he didn't like and blocked me lol. I won't miss him at all.

I've sold ~20 used basketball/running shoes so far this year (and a car), most of them for under $100. I am getting probably a 4:1 (FB:kijiji) sale ratio, and the responses at least 10:1

If you are pricing to sell, whether its vehicle, shoes or clothes, the responses and actual sales are not even comparable.

I never thought FB marketplace was so useful, but the numbers are there and it has the users.

If you're trying to sell some DS sneakers for $200+ i don't know that market or any other overpriced items where you're expecting people to pay what you paid for it, marketplace won't work.

Most of my sales have come from Kijiji but I do agree FB is probably better. FB I find takes sometime tho and you probably deal with less BS on there because you can call someone out vs Kijiji where its a little more anonymous. Both have weirdos and people with no common sense.

Seems like Kobe 4s are sold out? My order got cancelled from foot locker. No other Canadian websites seem to have them anymore

Seems like Kobe 4s are sold out? My order got cancelled from foot locker. No other Canadian websites seem to have them anymore
yeap. you can still buy from eastbay,footlocker from the us site but the surcharge for duties is crazy. I'd wait for discounts from dckssportinggoods or hibbett sports and have them shipped to a package forwarder.

Ordered both SI online I dunno how many weeks ago. They cancelled my order and refunded my money talking bout they couldn't verify my Visa. Sent me a form to send a chq or money order to them. Never sent anything.

Got these in the mail today :pimp:

IMG_20190726_161158.jpg

^noice!

On a related note, I picked up the latest Slam issue from my local Rexall, they should be out everywhere now (ie. Shoppers, et al). And that's my very last Kawhi purchase*

*unless I somehow manage to score an authentic Kawhi jersey

Get out of this mentality.

Either they pay the amount agreed to or you walk with your product. Might take some time, but you'll find a buyer.

Agreed, had a guy message me on Kijiji and we agreed to the price before meeting. Then he tried to negotiate in person and I had none of it. He tried to explain his way into a lesser price but I just said take it or leave and he eventually took it at the originally agreed upon price.

Agreed, had a guy message me on Kijiji and we agreed to the price before meeting. Then he tried to negotiate in person and I had none of it. He tried to explain his way into a lesser price but I just said take it or leave and he eventually took it at the originally agreed upon price.

this is why if i'm selling something i always meet somewhere close my house. not gonna drive and meet someone "halfway" for them to try and haggle me down.

i've done all of my recent kijiji transactions in the lobby of my condo. security and cameras, lots of traffic and pretty safe area nonetheless. just have to take the elevator down :pimp:

Have any of you been to the Rogers Cup tennis tournament? I’ve never been, but it’s been on my list. I’ve read that Serena Williams intends to play, what’s the best approach to take to get tickets to see her play? Tickets are already on sale, but assuming I should wait it out for confirmation she is in fact playing? Or I could just get tickets for the finals. Thoughts and advice?

^noice!

On a related note, I picked up the latest Slam issue from my local Rexall, they should be out everywhere now (ie. Shoppers, et al). And that's my very last Kawhi purchase*

*unless I somehow manage to score an authentic Kawhi jersey

Sticking to Raptors championship talk....I've noticed Real Sports regularly restocking all the championship gear online and in-store. Guessing this will continue until the new season starts. So for those who haven't bought yet its looking good.

Have any of you been to the Rogers Cup tennis tournament? I’ve never been, but it’s been on my list. I’ve read that Serena Williams intends to play, what’s the best approach to take to get tickets to see her play? Tickets are already on sale, but assuming I should wait it out for confirmation she is in fact playing? Or I could just get tickets for the finals. Thoughts and advice?

This is on my bucket list. Recently had a conversation about this with @True Blues. Going to try and do it next year.

If i remember correctly, usually tennis tickets are
Lol at Stroman killing the Jays trade leverage. What a little POS.

What did he do

My best bet would be to wait for her first match and then buy your tickets. If I remember correctly they play like every other day in the early rounds then every day in the back end of the tournament.

Odds are when you get the timing of which day she's playing figured out, she'll be playing the night matches.

Back
Top Bottom