Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've had some lebron 14 mags on kijiji for months under retail and have 0 responses. Stockx has no bids. My last resort is to bring it to China and find a buyer
Basketball shoes are extremely hard to move, except in certain situations like being really limited collabs. (Undftd Kobes etc.)

Basketball shoes are always in stock, unlike Jordans/other shoes and they are always on discount as they can never move the stock before the next model is released.

Interestingly enough there is a large demand for used basketball shoes $100 and under. Been able to get rid of vnds ones like that

Interestingly enough there is a large demand for used basketball shoes $100 and under. Been able to get rid of vnds ones like that

For sure. There's also some people with really good deals on Kijiji and stuff. Paid $100 for a DS KD12. Of the 90s Kids colourway.

For sure. There's also some people with really good deals on Kijiji and stuff. Paid $100 for a DS KD12. Of the 90s Kids colourway.
That's a good deal but I wonder if that's a b grade, they had the red and the 90s colorway b grade for cheap

That's a good deal but I wonder if that's a b grade, they had the red and the 90s colorway b grade for cheap

Still a good deal. Likely the b grade batch that hit dixie outlet. Those and the university reds I think Nike had a huge batch of b grades.

Nike was giving them out to employees in Canada. Regardless a great price to buy. I wouldn't mind another pair at those prices.... B grade or not

Probably a B grade but I don't feel any difference. Definitely outlet, was missing the lid. Comfy as all heck though.

I know this routinely gets asked for - but anyone know the Tailor that puts pockets in the Mitchell & Ness Authentic shorts? (And also what was the cost)

I picked up the Dream Team 92 Authentic’s!

I had a tailor in the past that did it but he said he wasnt too comfortable doing it back then.

I know this routinely gets asked for - but anyone know the Tailor that puts pockets in the Mitchell & Ness Authentic shorts? (And also what was the cost)

I picked up the Dream Team 92 Authentic’s!

I had a tailor in the past that did it but he said he wasnt too comfortable doing it back then.

Studio Kim at Queen & Niagara

fprince fprince I might have paid a little less last time (was a couple years ago went I got the shirts done) but pretty consistent.

I was in there on Wednesday and Kim said it’s been super busy, so turnaround might be longer than usual.

Thanks!

They said it’s $45 for pockets. Does that seem right?

That seems to be the going price now. When I first went to SK to get my pockets done in 2016 she charged me $24. I'm not sure if thats because I regularly get clothes tailored there or because the increase of guys coming in to get their shorts done. I haven't gotten any shorts done since that year so I was shocked at the price increase when asiatic204 asiatic204 recently went. He hit me up to see how much I was paying, and told me SK charged $40 to get his shorts done last month (they came out great btw).

Last edited:
I posted it before but here it is again:
Screenshot_20190820-184756.png

They said it’s $45 for pockets. Does that seem right?

That seems to be the going price now. When I first went to SK to get my pockets done in 2016 she charged me $24. I'm not sure if thats because I regularly get clothes tailored there or because the increase of guys coming in to get their shorts done. I haven't gotten any shorts done since that year so I was shocked at the price increase when asiatic204 asiatic204 recently went. He hit me up to see how much I was paying, and told me SK charged $40 to get his shorts done last month (they came out great btw).

Because the Dream Team's don't already have an existing seam for the pockets to align with, Studio Kim will do them like the pinstripes.

So you don't have to find it in the M&N thread.

img_1368-2-jpeg.2379134

img_1371-1-jpeg.2379137

Back
Top Bottom