Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This reminds me of my days at Staples - during Back to School we’d build these massive displays of binders and people would ransack them to get specific colours or sizes. I remember one year it toppled over and people shopped them from the pile on the floor. Literally hundreds of binders all over the place with people scrounging for them.

Definitely don’t miss those days, but mad respect for anyone who deals with crowds that do stuff like this. It takes a ton of patience.

anyone knows when the dixie clearance store has extra sale on hash wall, only weekend or randomly-picked days? Thanks.

73C6317F-B08D-45F9-A19A-7D8B8C3AD9AD.jpeg

Passed by Dixie. Came to $67 with tax after using $25 MVP. Had some size 8, 8.5, 10, 10.5 as of an hour ago.

dropped at 3am apparently. Uniqlo is a b**** for doing that sneak attack.

There were restocks all morning so I was lucky enough to grab the tee and tote I missed on last time. I heard the lines are stupid so I'm glad I got it. But 100%. I was up until about 2 and nothing.

I like the kaws/companion stuff and I love the shirt that looks like it's dior but it's pretty off putting when every greasy 14 year old is wearing them.

hard pass

^ My thoughts exactly. Between the first collab and the Sesame Street joints, I think I've got enough that I don't need anything from this last run after all.

I see chick fil a has opened. I understand both sides. Still need to try pg clucks and popeyes needs to offer their chicken sandwich

Back
Top Bottom