Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone know if Jordan Store still has the Jordan 3 animals in stock? Totally forgot about the release this morning and wanted to grab a pair for retail. Kijiji is flooded with people expecting this to actually resell, but I'm not looking to pay more than retail for this pair.

and +10000 on feelings toward kijiji. Sadly, it's still a channel to let go of unworn shoes. I don't trust StockX and they eat up too much in fees. eBay doesn't move well these days. Despite all the safeguards I do in the listing and the communication, 9/10 are still complete idiots and flakers. I probably lost more money in time wasted than the sales throughout the years selling on Kijiji

Did everybody buy the J11 to resell cuz I swear thats what FB Marketplace looks like right now lol

HH
Nike
Some ACG long sleeves and camp hats from last season here and there
Olive Tech Pack zip ups
Vapor Fly 3
Why Not 0.2(?)
Kyrie 2 Low
Yellow AF1 with a tie dye velcro swoosh
the usual Vapor Max
first time not seeing Jordan Retros tbh
3 c/w of the free rn 2019 slip ins 30% off
Hash Barren

New Balance
NO 990s in grey except the wide **** in scattered sizes
Grey 993s that have been sitting since store opening
Various Kawhi tees

Arc’teryx
All their snowboarding/ski gear is in
Usual Alphas and Betas from LT to SV
Usual Cerium & Atom midlayers

lining up at haven rn. Not too bad waited outside for 5 min.

My cousin got me a ticket at ls and i actually hit michigans (not primary choice but hey).

got the email around 1:45 didnt see it until 4pm was in promotions folder.

gotta get him something nice for xmas now

lining up at haven rn. Not too bad waited outside for 5 min.

My cousin got me a ticket at ls and i actually hit michigans (not primary choice but hey).

Michigans the best one IMO.

Anyways, I won a pair of the Celtics from Livestock (Size 12). If anyone has a UNLV or Michigan in that size that wants to trade hit me up.

Yes. It's metered parking.

The worst. I just threw up 18 pairs of worn AJs for cheap, most of the shoes in great condition. Despite the great price I'm still dealing with idiots. But yeah once I get rid of that lot I'm done for a while.

Try to sell your shoes here in this thread. Had a pleasant transaction with another user.

Didn’t haven lose their nike account?

Fake news. People created that rumour after one of their recent drops came in very late.

I tried selling for retail here but my post was deleted

Can't sell in these threads IIRC. Have to go to the actual Classifieds section of NT.

Try to sell your shoes here in this thread. Had a pleasant transaction with another user.

Since my post things got better. Was busy with meetups yesterday and today. It's really refreshing when you meet no nonsense people with reading comprehension skills when dealing with Kijiji sales. Guys ready to meet asap, no questions asked, no games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom