OFFICIAL .tOSU vs Meechigan...Roses for those Buckeyes.!!!!!

I dont know what to say. I'm very disapointed with this. I really thought we'd win the game, or at least show up to play. It was the seniors lastchance to beat OSU. Lloyd Carr Retiring, I thought that'd be tons of motivation.... but damn. Chad Henne couldnt pass to save his life nor could MarioOverrated Manningham Catch a pass..... he's to damn arrogant. Almost reminds me of Moss in his days I only have to play when i want to. I feel bad forHart... happy Carr will finally be gone. UM hasn't looked very good the entire year. They were lucky to even win 8 games. It baffles me how a team withsuch talent on offense couldnt score a TD in this game, only one against Oregon, gets upset in the first game at home to App state... I'm more sick overthis year then I was over the 05 season. Hopefully bring on Les Miles!

Go Blue!

I'm never gonna bad mouth Lloyd but I'm glad he's gonna retire, the game has just passed him by. If you wanna criticize him for anything, its thathe's too damn loyal, it was obvious that Chad could not throw the ball so why not go w/ Mallet.

Back
Top Bottom