OFFICIAL .tOSU vs Meechigan...Roses for those Buckeyes.!!!!!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Manningham is a BUM. Dude pops off at Henne when he cant even catch a damn ball.
The hell, Henne is throwing these high balls with no accuracy too. Henne needs to take the L and put that Mallett kid in.

Michigan's defense is terrible. Stupid safetyman cost them a touchdown.

JR5

Actually Manningham was poppin off at Mallet a couple weeks ago too. Dude is too full of himself when he's actually a mediocre WR

henne
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These Michigan recievers are horrible SMH
P.S. You might wanna edit that Newbs

a great game by BEANIE WELLS....!!! dude is a beast.....
ROSE BOWL BOUND BABY...!!!!!!

now lets see if some crazy stuff can happen and tOSU gets back to the #2 spot in the BCS..haha

Vernon was beastin
eek.gif
Dude is the epitome of Beanie on d.
Im happy they let Beanie eat. If he stays healthy, he has a legit shot at the heisman next yr.

The d play lights out, Boeckman was eh but got his first victory vs michigan
smokin.gif

roll.gif
@ the OH-IO chant at the end of the 4th

ROSE BOWL! Big10 CHAMPS.

Man, Michigan can't beat these guys with Carr at the helm. Gets outcoached by Jim all the time

wells impressed me big time today, he always shows up in the big game, 222 yards and 2 tds.. the only 2 TDs of the entire game... my only concern was Boeckmanbut wells put the O on his shoulders and got the W.....!! and Vernon was a BEAST...lol...dude is as good as they come.. hope all the under classman stay.. wewould lose only 2 players, 1 on D 1 on O... then the buckeyes would be Scary Good next year.!

Henne, Long and Hart (btw Beanie > Hart) came back for this season? A potential 5 loss season?
laugh.gif

OSU is just the far superior program at this point in time.

Thanks for nothing Mario. Have fun flopping in the L. ******.
Damn son
laugh.gif
, angry much? The whole team pissed me off...thishad to be the most under-utilized offense in the history of Michigan, easy. Got damn the coaching has been horrible this year, and rarely has shown up to biggames this decade...

OSU is just the far superior program at this point in time.

Get that bs outta here...Last year they was both ranked 1 and 2 going into the game and OSU won by less than a touchdown, they came into this season held in ahigher regard. #!#@ on actin like this is Notre Dame v USC or somethin...

Get that bs outta here...Last year they was both ranked 1 and 2 going into the game and OSU won by less than a touchdown, they came into this season held in a higher regard. #!#@ on actin like this is Notre Dame v USC or somethin...
When is the last time U of M beat OSU? Heck, when is the last time U of M won a bowl game?

OSTATE BABY!!!!!

BEAAAANIIIEEE BABY

And Gholston just shot himself up into top 10 draft status...Jets you are now on the clock.

BTW Boeckman is a suspect. He has ZERO composure in the pocket. I think they only threw 2 passes the whole 2nd half

^I think Boeckman did a pretty good job (considering the weather) minus the int. When he did drop back, he ran the ball or threw it away which is btr thanwhat happened w/ Illinois.
They only called 2 passes in the entire second half. But, thats what every1 wanted. They werent stoppin Beaine.

Back
Top Bottom