Official "Toys you never had" Thread vol. FUUU Cringle

I wanted this gun so damn badly.
mad.gif
mad.gif

cps3000.jpg

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

298229359_tp.jpg
frown.gif
I wanted one of these. Home Alone of course was thereason. My cousin had one. And not the ugly pink girly one either.

Easy Bake Oven
pimp.gif
I still have that thing.

idk how many times i've heard the advertisement jingle for this every time i hop on COD4 lol.
Crossfire.
crossfire.jpg

for the most part i got what i wanted for christmas. but i always wanted to win that toys'r'us sweeptakes from back in the day. where u just run aroundthe store for like 2 mins grabbing anything you wanted

RedDragon1.jpg

dsc03850.jpg

288481183_tp.jpg

mad.gif

I wanted these so bad when they first dropped...

My mans down the street came home wit the whole collection of this series...

Dude had the entire block on smash!!! Every 8-11 on the street was at his crib... It was like he came thru the block in a Phantom...
laugh.gif

I was flabberghasted at first, but once jealousy set it, it was a wrap... I was hurt for like a week straight furious that I aint have my own...

This thread is bringing back some memories tho...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ccb21040

for the most part i got what i wanted for christmas. but i always wanted to win that toys'r'us sweeptakes from back in the day. where u just run around the store for like 2 mins grabbing anything you wanted
Same here
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

idk how many times i've heard the advertisement jingle for this every time i hop on COD4 lol.
Crossfire.
crossfire.jpg

That commercial ALWAYS got me hyped. I didn't even know what the game was about or how to play it, but I wanted it badly. CROSSFIREEEE!

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Remember the hard to find Ninja Turtles? Wizard magazine put all of them on their website a few months ago.

Like 2 kids in your school had maybe 2 or 3. You could not find any of these damn things no where.

Had the Panda. But I wanted the ooze guys so bad.

wizarduniverse_2070_934063726
I had this guy. He was the Heavyweight Champ in my WWF ring.

24469-large.jpg

I wanted this so bad because of the fact that you could flip their heads.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Was suppose to get one on my birthday but Toys R Us was out of stock
frown.gif

456737.jpg

dude
eek.gif
i always wanted wanted one of these but i never got one....didnt itrun on 6 double a batteries?
laugh.gif

Guess I wasn't the only one to use my other figures in wrestling. Cowboy Donatello and Rock Star Donatello ruled the tag teams. They even beat The SteinerBros. LOL! So many memories!

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

kayZEEzay wrote:

Was suppose to get one on my birthday but Toys R Us was out of stock
frown.gif

456737.jpg

dude
eek.gif
i always wanted wanted one of these but i never got one....didnt it run on 6 double a batteries?
laugh.gif

yeah buddy. i still play mine from time to time, but that !!@% stays plugged in. it would run through the 6 batteries in like 1 hour

That movie A Christmas Story got me hooked on getting a Red Ryder BB gun but I never got one.
mad.gif

redryder.jpg

3dd268f492646799099ba5eb18a1eecd037f468f.jpg

Can't find the actual toy, but they had the rings you could buy. Saw em at a store once as a young buck, but never saw them again. Always thought lifewould've been different with Captain Planet on my side.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

out of all the system i never had this one
1991_Super_Nintendo5.jpg
frown.gif

i dont have the cables or controllers for mine
frown.gif
been too lazy to go pick them up, i dont even know if it still works

Back
Top Bottom