Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Bid $346 and offer was accepted. That was yesterday. Stockx already said “Authentic Shoe Shipped From Stockx”. This makes me think they have a whole wearhouse full of them already and are accepting offers to load them off. Probably thought they would resell for higher probably. Still odd that they had them in their possession already to be shipped.

Bid $346 and offer was accepted. That was yesterday. Stockx already said “Authentic Shoe Shipped From Stockx”. This makes me think they have a whole wearhouse full of them already and are accepting offers to load them off. Probably thought they would resell for higher probably. Still odd that they had them in their possession already to be shipped.

That's crazy lol

Someone prob complained and returned them. They accepted it and off loading it.

A67CD729-D295-4FF4-B0DE-FF4C462215DD.jpeg

88AC7419-E6C0-4040-9E77-FAE84DE4B670.jpeg 7038A7AB-18EC-40C9-A6D5-9AA2DBB4E2E3.jpeg
My pair came in yesterday. Suede and color is good but quality control is freaken horrible. Glue stains around midsole and half a dime size glue stain on the toe box.

My pair bought Saturday is still waiting for seller to ship

Yeah I've never had anything ship the next day from StockX....this is kind of sketching me out. Hope they try some BS.
I've had this happen a couple times out of the 10 or so pairs I have purchased from StockX. Purchase one day and have them en route to me the next. I wouldn't worry.

I've had this happen a couple times out of the 10 or so pairs I have purchased from StockX. Purchase one day and have them en route to me the next. I wouldn't worry.
Hopefully bro. It just strikes me as odd is all. Ill keep you guys informed since they are suppose to be delivered in two days lol .

Hopefully bro. It just strikes me as odd is all. Ill keep you guys informed since they are suppose to be delivered in two days lol .
Most likely to bought yesterday morning, they shipped yesterday, StockX got them today. If they live anywhere in the midwest they can get there in a day to StockX. I wouldn't worry about it.

Most likely to bought yesterday morning, they shipped yesterday, StockX got them today. If they live anywhere in the midwest they can get there in a day to StockX. I wouldn't worry about it.
Maybe but when the bid was accepted around 2pm PST and then get a confirmation that the authentic pair is shipped the next morning. I dont think the seller could have shipped the shoe and they authenticate it within that time frame but could be wrong. If they did authenticate it that quick still worries me lol.

I've seen a lot of people fall out of love with this shoe. I've read a lot of quality control issues (regular when talking Retros at this point) and the pair I got have em too :smh:. But I still love em and think this is one of the best releases we'll get this year.

I've seen a lot of people fall out of love with this shoe. I've read a lot of quality control issues (regular when talking Retros at this point) and the pair I got have em too :smh:. But I still love em and think this is one of the best releases we'll get this year.

Same. Eventho mine has noticeable glue stains, I still like them. Love that blue, not digging the laces, kinda stiff.

Same. Eventho mine has noticeable glue stains, I still like them. Love that blue, not digging the laces, kinda stiff.

I like the wax laces. I think they'll soften up with time. And I've also seen some dope red lace swaps as an alternative. The shoe isn't the greatest quality but we don't get quality retros unless they're 1s. I think people disliking em now bc they're not as limited as they thought they would be.

I like the wax laces. I think they'll soften up with time. And I've also seen some dope red lace swaps as an alternative. The shoe isn't the greatest quality but we don't get quality retros unless they're 1s. I think people disliking em now bc they're not as limited as they thought they would be.
Comparing these wax laces to my Kaws 4, these TS laces are noticeably more stiff. I want to put some normal black laces on, red looks good on them but it’s just too bright for my usual style. But it does seem like as soon as prices dipped people stopped liking them hahah.

Comparing these wax laces to my Kaws 4, these TS laces are noticeably more stiff. I want to put some normal black laces on, red looks good on them but it’s just too bright for my usual style. But it does seem like as soon as prices dipped people stopped liking them hahah.

I like the humble flex about ya KAWS jawns lol :smokin

Back
Top Bottom