Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Here is how I am "rocking" my pair.

Bred cement laces from laceduplaces.com. I tried these with the red laces with black cement from laceduplaces but prefer the look of the Bred.

IMG-0266.JPG

Just bought a pair off goat for $345, basically $110 above retail. Hope theres not terrible flaws!

Also screw snkrs for not giving me a chance, errors for 45 min :sick:

Here is how I am "rocking" my pair.

Bred cement laces from laceduplaces.com. I tried these with the red laces with black cement from laceduplaces but prefer the look of the Bred.

IMG-0266.JPG

i like the splatter look of those laces, i was gonna go this way
s-l1600.jpg

but i didn't get the shoes and i don't know if i'm going to jump on stockx yet, size 11 is down to LA of $335 with a HB of $321 and LS of $325, it's crazy to watches creep down

My “La Flame Enterprises” pair was better, quality wise, than my NDC pair.

Either way, JB gotta do better.

Picking the best from the worst shouldn’t be an option for “quality inspired by the greatest player ever.”

My “La Flame Enterprises” pair was better, quality wise, than my NDC pair.

Either way, JB gotta do better.

Picking the best from the worst shouldn’t be an option for “quality inspired by the greatest player ever.”

I say the same thing every time I get a pair recently. Sad but true thing about that is we’ll all still keep coppin lol.

Should have been even swap.....why the extra 50?

13 is way harder to find than 11 and it's been selling for more. I threw it in to thank him for doing it and to make up for the value difference.

Edit: Also in case it wasn't clear, he was a re-seller so it's not like he benefited by doing it.

i like the splatter look of those laces, i was gonna go this way
s-l1600.jpg

but i didn't get the shoes and i don't know if i'm going to jump on stockx yet, size 11 is down to LA of $335 with a HB of $321 and LS of $325, it's crazy to watches creep down

i'm always down for a lace swap, where can i cop?

Thinking about grabbing a size 13 with no hang tag for $350.... Only reason I’m considering it is because the quality is perfect.

Thinking about grabbing a size 13 with no hang tag for $350.... Only reason I’m considering it is because the quality is perfect.
Hang tag wont matter if you plan on wearing anyways but that's kinda wack to not get it with your pair.

Back
Top Bottom