Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

thats a joke... its cool to pay retail if you missed out... but still the principal of paying retail for some b-grades smh... whatever i guess as long as you get a pair

well, when your company doesnt give a F about QC and made so many janked pairs, this is what ends up happening lol

Back when shoes were even harder to grab, as stupid as that sounds

I wanted those 3s both release so bad. Absolutely zero chance
Where was you because for the first release in houston the sat awhile enough to go on sales floor. It was hype for only ogs. And yes they where an instore pick up for dbs.

DB 3 sat? :lol:

How is that funny
Yea they sat released round holiday season was more shoes n dbs werent that hot.. How many people you know owns the 1 or 2?? It depends where you live my guy..
Just because they sold out where you was doesn't mean they gpne everywhere.. No hate bert just good sneaker discussion

How is that funny
Yea they sat released round holiday season was more shoes n dbs werent that hot.. How many people you know owns the 1 or 2?? It depends where you live my guy..
Just because they sold out where you was doesn't mean they gpne everywhere.. No hate bert just good sneaker discussion
They didn’t release many places and online was so little stock

I remember DB basically your only chance was online

They didn’t never released in Michigan so that was a L and would’ve been a L back then either way

thats a joke... its cool to pay retail if you missed out... but still the principal of paying retail for some b-grades smh... whatever i guess as long as you get a pair

Well even the ones that dropped on release day were basically b-grade so Nike will continue to milk customers t its. Even at the clearance store.

They didn’t release many places and online was so little stock

I remember DB basically your only chance was online

They didn’t never released in Michigan so that was a L and would’ve been a L back then either way
Yea those days was shaky but up until the hype everything limited hit few stores in houston. Now its a coin toss up. I got my bred 4 from the in store restock.. And those sold out completely.. Miss those days eventhough it was hard as crap to cop ogs..

Yea those days was shaky but up until the hype everything limited hit few stores in houston. Now its a coin toss up. I got my bred 4 from the in store restock.. And those sold out completely.. Miss those days eventhough it was hard as crap to cop ogs..

Back in the day in Houston, I could always go to the Galleria during the week when J's dropped only on Wednesdays and Saturdays... Now it's online or bust for me... plus being in West Texas, its a sneaker desert..... gotta have a plug nowadays...

at JB event

DnlWjSLU4AAeL3L.png:large

DnlWjTaUwAE715Y.png:large

MANNNNNN those are amazing.
Idc idc, need. Retail hopefully but resale if it's an L.
As a la flame stan woooo even better.

Still dope, but they were fresher IMO with the translucent hits, black midsole, and red jumpman on the tongue. Still, without question, gonna shoot my shot if they indeed release.
agreed. wonder if it's just the lighting or camera settings but the purple is looking different too

Back
Top Bottom