Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Screenshot_20240425-134847_Gallery.jpg

IMG_1482.jpeg
IMG_1486.jpeg
IMG_1491.jpeg
IMG_1492.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg
IMG_1497.jpeg
Picked these up a few days ago & I really like them! Way lighter on feet than they look & are about as comfy as an AJ1, the materials are quality & the fit is very much TTS. I will say unlike his Jordan Retros, I’m ok with only having 1 pair of these in the collection unless they come with another color way that’s insane.

I actually don't mind them but I like trainers.

Personally I think the proportions for this shoe is a little off, I wish they made the toebox shorter and made them a little higher cut.

I actually like these, is resale going to be super crazy cause im willing to pay 100-200 over for these as I have never hit on any TS at retail but nothing crazy like 400-1000

I actually like these, is resale going to be super crazy cause im willing to pay 100-200 over for these as I have never hit on any TS at retail but nothing crazy like 400-1000

travis scott collabs that arent jordan 1s have some of the most unpredictable resell markets of any shoe. It could $500 over retail tomorrow and then drop $300 in a year from now. If you want them, just get them.

Just a little addition to the thread.

Will try on the Jumpman Jacks. Would be great for retail but if catch the L I think I’ll be fine with that lol.

Took me awhile to come around to the highs but I’m glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom