Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Courtesy of nt's own @cubanbeee
Screenshot_20191002-124626_GroupMe.jpg

I'm not a huge 6 fan (outside of the Carmine/Olympic colorblocking which I love), so I'd take either the Purple or Olive/Dirty 4s over the 6s. I have the 1 highs, which are the best TSs IMO, but the 6s are dope. I also already have the Take Flight 8s, which are too damn similar IMO, and I love 8s, so I'm passing on these.

I'm not a huge 6 fan (outside of the Carmine/Olympic colorblocking which I love), so I'd take either the Purple or Olive/Dirty 4s over the 6s. I have the 1 highs, which are the best TSs IMO, but the 6s are dope. I also already have the Take Flight 8s, which are too damn similar IMO, and I love 8s, so I'm passing on these.
Na the ts1s is nice but the 4s take the best ts drop so far. The 1s ain't nothing special just the reverse check what making em hyped.

Na the ts1s is nice but the 4s take the best ts drop so far. The 1s ain't nothing special just the reverse check what making em hyped.
I feel it. Personally, I'm a sucker/lover of the Jordan 1, in the Chi color blocking especially, and the TS1 High is just a Brown Chi, so I'm in off top. I also can't think of a time where brown was even used on a Jordan 1, and it's barely used on Jordans in general. I couldn't care less about the Swoosh being correct or backwards, and I like the brown being suede. The particular 4s that dropped weren't for me, as I wasn't feeling an all light blue 4.

Back
Top Bottom