Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

8CF8D330-02AA-4CAD-A3BB-25AE31C5FB3C.jpeg

FAB73A6A-7089-4180-9B73-70ACCFF6C4DA.jpeg
My bad, i forgot to look at my pairs concerning the stitching on the tongue. I had a situation where the stitching was sloppy as hell and I passed on a pair. Take a look at @stillmatic718 legit check where I put up a few pics and things to look for here - https://niketalk.com/threads/travis-scott-jordan-1-og-high-lc.686220/

u have 19 comments. 19.

It means I don't have time to sit and post on forums all day bruh. Besides my question was pertaining to the hype of the shoe. I personally think the shoes are wack but that's just me. If YOU like em then great. But I didn't get the hype over them; which prompt my question.

It means I don't have time to sit and post on forums all day bruh. Besides my question was pertaining to the hype of the shoe. I personally think the shoes are wack but that's just me. If YOU like em then great. But I didn't get the hype over them; which prompt my question.
You're not a fan of the 6 model all together? compared to other 6's, this colorway if legit imo. Take away the TS affiliation I would still prolly cop, but below that $250 price tag

Coming into a dedicated forum topic Asking people why they like something and saying you don’t get it is one of the dumbest things lol .

Everybody doesn’t have the same taste and once someone explains why they like it , your mind won’t change and you won’t care lol.

But in for shoes and pants . Possibly Tee + hoodie lol

Coming into a dedicated forum topic Asking people why they like something and saying you don’t get it is one of the dumbest things lol .

Everybody doesn’t have the same taste and once someone explains why they like it , your mind won’t change and you won’t care lol.

But in for shoes and pants . Possibly Tee + hoodie lol

Imma strike out on the shorts and be mad as F lol. I want the pants for some strange reason and I never like JB pants.

I’m getting to old for this man I’m 32. Lmao.
To be salty about shorts

Not the 6’s but some shorts.

I like the 1’s a whole lot more too

Not necessary. Somebody else mentioned they are planning to try to get them to resell because he knows they are sought after (even though he doesn't really care for them). To me that makes sense because he's thinking about it from a business standpoint. So that makes me think about things from that perspective instead of just "ugh this $hit is ugly!!".

So while a question may seem dumb to YOU because you don't get it, you might be surprised at why that question was asked. Not everybody is as close minded as you think bruh.

Not necessary. Somebody else mentioned they are planning to try to get them to resell because he knows they are sought after (even though he doesn't really care for them). To me that makes sense because he's thinking about it from a business standpoint. So that makes me think about things from that perspective instead of just "ugh this $hit is ugly!!".

So while a question may seem dumb to YOU because you don't get it, you might be surprised at why that question was asked. Not everybody is as close minded as you think bruh.

ah ok .... you just getting hip to reselling of hyped / limited shoes. that’s new to you? Welcome to the sneaker world. People been buying shoes strictly to flip for a while. Can’t believe that’s mind blowing and you’ve never thought of that

you knew exactly what you were doing lol

ah ok .... you just getting hip to reselling of hyped / limited shoes. that’s new to you? Welcome to the sneaker world. People been buying shoes strictly to flip for a while. Can’t believe that’s mind blowing and you’ve never thought of that

you knew exactly what you were doing lol

I tend to just buy what I like. Usually if I don't like something I'm not gonna buy it. I always approach stuff like shoes and clothes more personally. I buy to keep. Seems like it's a lot of guessing work involved with making sure you get the right style shoe, or the right size or enough sizes to sell. So I never thought people did it as a side hustle. It's not like a PlayStation or something where there's no guess work involved in getting "the right size" to resell. I'd hate to be stuck with a shoe I don't like that I can't wear or sell.

I tend to just buy what I like. Usually if I don't like something I'm not gonna buy it. I always approach stuff like shoes and clothes more personally. I buy to keep. Seems like it's a lot of guessing work involved with making sure you get the right style shoe, or the right size or enough sizes to sell. So I never thought people did it as a side hustle. It's not like a PlayStation or something where there's no guess work involved in getting "the right size" to resell. I'd hate to be stuck with a shoe I don't like that I can't wear or sell.

I usually just buy what I like these days as well. I used to resell sneakers when I was in college; decided I might try to do so again for a few months this year as Christmas approaches. (Which also happens to be when the most hyped releases drop) I’m definitely not taking it super seriously or anything, but all it takes is one bit of luck and you’re up $500-$1,000. I’m sure I wouldn’t even have thought to flip sneakers now, but I just got lucky last month on SNKRS for Sacai waffles. (A shoe that I did really want)

Back
Top Bottom