Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Haven’t felt excited about a shoe like this in a long time. Some days, being a sneakerhead isn’t all bad lol
CA11DCC6-4A2F-4E21-8F7E-EB4902F1494B.jpeg

To whom ever has the hoodie, hows the fit? Is it the typical jb oversizing or is it pretty tts?

Someone Chimed In Earlier In The Thread And Said They Definitely Run Big. They’re Labeled As “Loose Fit” As Was The Previous Apparel For The 1’s.

I’m Curious To Hear How The Shorts Are Fitting As They Look To Be Labeled As “Standard Fit” :nerd:

Pants fit great, I’m a bigger guy so the skinny folk might wanna size down. Just my 2 pennies.
Shorts will be here tomorrow, really want to see how those are in hand.
On the fence about the hoodie, most likely keep tho. All this after I swore I didn’t want any clothing smh

Pants fit great, I’m a bigger guy so the skinny folk might wanna size down. Just my 2 pennies.
Shorts will be here tomorrow, really want to see how those are in hand.
On the fence about the hoodie, most likely keep tho. All this after I swore I didn’t want any clothing smh
Keep Us Posted On How Those Shorts Are Running :nerd:

Not everyone. Plenty of us missed the pizza party. Im happy though my size 11 keeps dipping. Im just contemplating when to buy in the next day or so and who to choose. Stock X or Goat. ( unless there is a trusted NTer that I have dealt with before, who got an extra size 11 -pm me) I thought there may have been a glimmer of hope today when sns did the reraffle of remaining pairs or whatever that was.

Shorts Came in today from the Travisscott website. Quality is Nice. I was trying to get a medium but a Large is all I could come up with. Still fits good, and length is above the knees. Still would prefer a medium
rsz_1dsc_0392.jpg
rsz_dsc_0393.jpg

Also got the Highest Shorts coming in too from the shop..

For me...in Cali, it may be goat. I see goat is not charging me tax yet and sx is. If sx wasn't on that extra tax ish i would've copped already at 700 on sx
Agreed with you, I think they’ll dip a little more. Payout on SX is 675 so if your doing local.. I would not be paying more that 700 atm and I think there is room for prices to fall on these, especially with more availability.

All these pics are making me want to cop resell. Let’s hope for huge price do dip soon. Double retail at $600 would suck but doable. If I see some actual on feet pics I may cop now LOL.

So I had these sent to the fedex hub and they were supposed to be there today but my app still says its en route to the hub since the 14th with no movement.The estimated delivery date was the 15th now it shows no date and still says en route to hub. Wtf! Im gonna head over when they open tomorrow

Just opened my pair from SNKRS. Suede is butter :nthat: Those who own all both the TS6 and TS1 or TS4, does the suede feel the same on those too?

Back
Top Bottom