Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

UV light folks....
4D21A1D0-4451-491F-928F-3AA2AAB2A17A.jpeg
Hope this is actually the easiest way to tell if they authentic or not. Only thing that I disagree with is the ability to secure a black light. I ordered one yesterday evening and got it today....

Prices in my size hugging $700, and 25 bids right at that mark. Can snag them now for about $10 more, so tempting. Was not planning to pay resell, but these images here and on IG have me really interested. And then wondering if I should snag 1 or 2 more, hoping they will break $1000 at some point, to pay back that resell cost...

I could just get one and not worry about it, but that is still $500 over retail after tax and shipping.

Prices in my size hugging $700, and 25 bids right at that mark. Can snag them now for about $10 more, so tempting. Was not planning to pay resell, but these images here and on IG have me really interested. And then wondering if I should snag 1 or 2 more, hoping they will break $1000 at some point, to pay back that resell cost...

I could just get one and not worry about it, but that is still $500 over retail after tax and shipping.

How I Look At It,

If You’re Already Comfortable Spending $700 On The Shoes, What’s Another $10 Ontop To Secure Your Pair?

If You Really Want Em, Go For It!

Worry About The Numbers Later

So is the flashlight for legit checking purposes??? Where did you cop from?

Got it for legit checking purposes mainly but I was buying something on Amazon anyways so threw it in the cart for like $10. Got it less than 24hrs later lol. Prime FTW.

That’s why I copped 2 in the hopes of being able to flip one pair in the future to offset the resell price. Had to have at least one pair to rock so either way I was gonna grab a pair. If resell drops lower than I may grab a 3rd tbh. If it’s that close might as well just spend an extra $10 bruh. It ain’t gonna break you if you already spending hundreds lol.

I get that y’all have lights.. but we trying to find out what the lights really do lol I got a goat pair should I not open it until I get a light?

Are you the 10.5 that just sold lol

Was having dinner with the missus and my phone had 2 alerts, so told her there is StockX and my CC notification. And I did not feel bad about it, or regret, which is a confirmation process for me that I made the right call. Just put in a bet a few $$ lower for a second pair, to hold on to, and having two will also provide more authenticity assurance.

So anybody know the actual total number of pairs made on these 6s, seems like a whole lot more than the 1s. Also anybody know what the lows and 4 numbers were?.....I saw somewhere it was only 38,000 of the highs. Not sure how accurate that was.

Back
Top Bottom