Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I chose normal standard shipping and got tracking 2 hours ago
Fastest shipping I’ve ever received from snkrs

Still salty I couldn’t even get passed the error page this morning. Now I’m contemplating spending $450 for resale! :smh:

Seems like 80% of you guys took the W this morning with these.

I haven’t gotten a shipping notification yet. Getting a little bit nervous though from what I hear you usually get cancellations within a couple of hours so I assume they’ll ship in the middle of the night like usual

Great day today other than the nike sneakers scandal lol... Ls of course but I did preorder to be on the safe side plus I won a pair off the sneakerpass reserve and flipped it to make up the money I spent on my preorder plus I copped those melo 2s clean as hell silent shoe of the summer but back to the CJ4's if you live or from houston this was a must have can't wait for the next one later yall.

So many people were able to cop but of course SNKRS was acting up for me and kept erroring out never even got to the "You're in line" page.

Shirts are nice. Black/whites sitting now but I dig the baby blue print on black or white. Long sleeves nice too.

Screenshot_20180609-173953.jpg

Absolute Stunners. Need these. Color reminds me of Porsche's Miami Blue color

Last edited:
Man this was successful release I was happy there was chaos and I was able to cop me and my girl a pair, to me if bots don't eat it was a successful release.
I agree. I went from pending to L every time, but a lot of people here cooked manually and that's better than having bots eat everything. I'll take 40 minutes of pending and errors for that result on any major release.

Finally Hit On The White Short Sleeve Shirt To Go With The Black Long Sleeve :pimp:

Anyone Think I Could Contact The Store And Have Them Ship My Shirts Together?

Finally Hit On The White Short Sleeve Shirt To Go With The Black Long Sleeve :pimp:

Anyone Think I Could Contact The Store And Have Them Ship My Shirts Together?

worth a shot but i dont think shopify site allow tweaking of any sort after you press submit

Back
Top Bottom