Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yep i was because i am going by what i heard smh.
Well then stop posting that they are legit and trying to defend them on here. In your first post as well. So your telling me your NT debut was to defend a place that you dint even know is a scam or not? And to show off that your a racist all in one? :rofl:

Have you ever bought from them tho? okay then. Idk if they are a scam or not lmao how about you dumb *** people find out. AGAIN, I am going by what someone else told me

You're calling other people dumb, but you post this above and then you said this earlier...

"Maybe u guys should do ur research, these people have a shoe store. & i know a couple of my buddies who bought sneakers from them, they are actually legit and one of the few that are legit on instagram, they are the plug!! But teach its own."

SMH. Shady talk.

no you are right i have never bought from them. but one of my friends did and she had the shoe checked out to make sure everything was legit

whod she bring the shoes to for a legit check? another dummy who cant tell that site is a scam? :rofl:

and it went from "a few" of "your buddies" copped from them, to now one of your friends...

Thread in shambles, the shoes or a release date haven’t even been officially announced. Imagine when that actually happens :smh:

giphy.gif

she brought it too the laboratory in OKC, they are a shoe store

wouldnt trust that store....they dont even know fair market value. theyre selling shadow 1s in every size for 300. theyre 260 tops on flight club, and theyre under 200 on goat and stockx

I guess the 4 must be his favorite model or something with all the colorways / exclusives he is often seen with

Back
Top Bottom