Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Not looking for any sympathy from anybody, no offense, I’m just here venting about how ****ty this is. If his mech or shoes not coming from Nike directly I’m not fu*kin with this clown or his site no more. And like some one said 1st mistake was ordering this ****, only reason is so I would have a shirt to go with the TS1 highs that it, I see that was a big mistake.......:rolleyes
We Get It My Dude, Let’s Move On...

BOOM!
E720ABFB-99F1-4F69-AD85-83890B9CD030.jpeg

So I guess I can just forget about getting my order anytime soon huh? >D My first purchase on TS site was that Cactus Trails merch. Haven’t gotten or heard anything from them about my order since then.

So I guess I can just forget about getting my order anytime soon huh? >D My first purchase on TS site was that Cactus Trails merch. Haven’t gotten or heard anything from them about my order since then.

Yes. that was 6-8 weeks
waiting on my purple shorts :lol:

If it's not the Nike stuff then yes. The other stuff is made to order and they still have to ship the Fortnite stuff.

Yo! Quick question for anyone that has the TS AF1 and AJ1 low.....do they fit the same??? I feel like the AJ1 low runs a little big (could've went .5 size down)...I might have an opportunity to get the AF1's...thinking about trading the TS AJ6 for the TS AF1....

Yo! Quick question for anyone that has the TS AF1 and AJ1 low.....do they fit the same??? I feel like the AJ1 low runs a little big (could've went .5 size down)...I might have an opportunity to get the AF1's...thinking about trading the TS AJ6 for the TS AF1....
The canvas af1's (white & sail) fit tts. The cactus jack af1's fit like the ts aj1 low's. Go half a size down.

I have sail TS forces and they def run .5 big like air forces normally do imo and I usually can pull off 10.5 (what I consider my tts and safest option when not sure) in most shoes but these I Would’ve preferred a 10

Man. I have the Travis 1 Highs, and they’re the best Travis x Nike/Jordan IMO, but I’ve REALLY been thinking about going after the 6s lately. And all you guys rocking them aren’t helping. Hahaha.

Man. I have the Travis 1 Highs, and they’re the best Travis x Nike/Jordan IMO, but I’ve REALLY been thinking about going after the 6s lately. And all you guys rocking them aren’t helping. Hahaha.

I've come to appreciate the 6 a lot more than the 1s tbh. And the 1s have been top for me for the longest.

6s are the best trav collab shoe thus far

1s are the worse, idc about the worth or the fact its a 1, edgy yes but the worse design wise

6s are the best trav collab shoe thus far

1s are the worse, idc about the worth or the fact its a 1, edgy yes but the worse design wise
1s are superior to 6s IMO, so they have that edge. But also Chicago color blocking is my favorite blocking. But regardless, the 6s were always cool to me, but definitely have grown to be pretty dope IMO. Not sure if I’ll ultimately take the plunge, but the more I see them, they’re the only other Trav pair I want.

Back
Top Bottom