Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

6696F5CB-2A14-4245-BD4C-F1B06DF02B2F.jpeg

This L finna hit hard
Good thing I am NO FAN of Jordan 1 Lows. Regardless of the color combo or collab, I just can’t get with the model.

If Anyone could help me find a pair of TS6 size 11 for 600-650 shipped not looking to pay no more then that please nd thank you

The outsole needed black or blue and even then I wouldn’t want those.

The backwards swoosh is over with. It’s a gimmick and needs to be retired, like the stupid pockets on the 6.

As if Collabs for every popular entity wasn’t enough, now Nike Is rolling out group Collabs lol. No thanks!

I remember that 3way collabs were the jam back then. Stussy x Mad Hectic x Nb type jawnz

These are an absolute NO for me. The all white/sail midsole and outsole combo ruins these IMO. Had they had a blue outsole (affectively making them a blue version of a Black Toe with White Tongue), they’d be much better, but I’d probably still be out as I’m not a huge fan of the Black Toe with White Tongue color scheme in general. I know some hate it, and I imagine some love it, but the backwards Swoosh doesn’t move the needle either way for me. I LOVE my Travis Scott 1 Highs, but that’s because of the color and color blocking, and has ZERO to do with the Swoosh. A normal Swoosh is the best, but if the color blocking and everything else is dope and on point, I’m indifferent on what direction it’s facing.

Really hoping that the final product will have black soles....

Who am I kidding... I wont be able to touch these to save my life LOL

havent heard a word about these fake wise, but best believe now that these pics came out, theyre getting worked on.

luckily Trophy Room and jabroni boy marcus wont be handling this release, so fakes might not penetrate the market as much. maybe after time.

:rofl:most of y’all (myself included) aint touching those at retail:rofl:

y’all remember the high drop..:smh:

It’s gonna be 10x worse than TR’s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom