Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

a lot are saying:

1.) Bots cooked
2.) Was a false drop and meant to put raffle up. hopefully they honor the pairs bought.
they ****ed up hard.. HOW CAN these folks not know how to do it properly like union/amm

if it was meant to be a raffle why open up the shop without announcement.. smh

j23 was like 5 minutes again :lol:
what was the drop where he copped first and then posted the link and everyone was mad af
Yea he def be consistently late but he still got me OW UNCs before this stuff blew up so that dude always gonna be good by me

Would be weird for it to be meant as a raffle for them to email people from the Travis site saying there was a restock. Unless it was a restock and got botted so hard they had to abort

These L's been hitting different lately... For the life of me I can't get a W on a big drop. I know I'm singing to the choir but damn. There's gotta be a better way to do this.

Got folks striking out on slides these days lol.

Think so too. I'd guess it was fcfs until the site got swamped and then switched to raffle for the remaining inventory.

its most likely a glitch since the url link says "copy of aj6" which means they probably mean to make the raffle go live but accidentally made the stock go live. So then they switched it to raffle asap but by then it was too late lol

Back
Top Bottom