Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Question for those who hit on nike.

Was the total 269.38 (Cali tax)?

I have a pending charge from Nike for that amount but I didn't get a got em notification....

Pics via iamtmcii
8E4135D8-C49A-4500-8910-94549439E30C.jpeg
3948C654-15C5-4430-8ED0-1B1AAFEBF369.jpeg
A59CCF4C-11F7-468E-96EB-BE0C2318AFD9.jpeg
To f-ing clean, these then white infrareds with Nike Air then I’ll be done with 6s. Pics are crazy broski.

What a tough week for me. Missed out on university 4’s, a ma maniere 3’s, and these. Had a chance to get a pair today for 660$+ tax today but decided to wait until next week and hope prices drop. Willing to spend 650$ shipped cus I need these. Contemplated quitting the sneaker game today but my wife told me don’t give up lmao. But days like these man got me in my feelings. Can’t get anything now days even a GR Jordan 4. What irks me is my local shops champs, footlocker released unclaimed pairs of university 4’s today even though they kept telling me that it’ll go back on flex app and today a local store phenom posted at 1pm they did a shock drop for university 4’s and I got there at 1:16 telling me they’re sold out. :angry: Only shoes I pay resell on are Travis Scott’s, and some Jordan 1’s cus prices shoot up after a year but deep down it hurts:rofl:

Almost sounds like my week.
Didnt get any 4s, AMM3s, my order of TS6s that accidentally shocked dropped got cancelled, and I didnt confirm my 13 flint reservation in time yesterday cause I took a nap.

Contrary to those above I had a good week but this lost hurts the worst...hit for AMA 3s, two pair of UNC 4s, Syracuse Dunks and two pair of Red Flints but this was the shoe that I wanted the most out of all of em and I took L after L after L on every raffle and draw. Im waiting on that price dip to the $600 range to grab these...contemplating using the AMA 3s for trade bait.

Did anyone win off Notre? I miss the days when they did IL-only releases cause I could use my parents' address (not that I ever won anything that way either)

Contrary to those above I had a good week but this lost hurts the worst...hit for AMA 3s, two pair of UNC 4s, Syracuse Dunks and two pair of Red Flints but this was the shoe that I wanted the most out of all of em and I took L after L after L on every raffle and draw. Im waiting on that price dip to the $600 range to grab these...contemplating using the AMA 3s for trade bait.
Travis gonna drop many more shoes bro . Don’t let it hurt

What a tough week for me. Missed out on university 4’s, a ma maniere 3’s, and these. Had a chance to get a pair today for 660$+ tax today but decided to wait until next week and hope prices drop. Willing to spend 650$ shipped cus I need these. Contemplated quitting the sneaker game today but my wife told me don’t give up lmao. But days like these man got me in my feelings. Can’t get anything now days even a GR Jordan 4. What irks me is my local shops champs, footlocker released unclaimed pairs of university 4’s today even though they kept telling me that it’ll go back on flex app and today a local store phenom posted at 1pm they did a shock drop for university 4’s and I got there at 1:16 telling me they’re sold out. :angry: Only shoes I pay resell on are Travis Scott’s, and some Jordan 1’s cus prices shoot up after a year but deep down it hurts:rofl:

wow your wife ok with u dropping $600 +resell

Back
Top Bottom